Watashini Konya Ainikite - Apr 15th

YAY!! Blood! Just what I always wanted

Don’t worry ekylo, as long as you like young girls, you’ll never feel old… oops I mean as long as you’re young at heart. Yeah, thats the one

and has someone already got the game
come to see me tonight?

if someone got it, how is it?

My copy arrived yesterday. There are no animations like some of the other G-collections releases, but the scenes are smoothly drawn. Thankfully, the story does not go the route of Tsuki or Sensei 2. What is a little different about it though is you do not have to randomly choose between 2 or 3 destinations blindly to run into a particular girl by chances. You will encounter each one in a similar manner each time you begin. What effects the outcome is how you treat them when you see them (as in are you nice or mean to them). Most of the time the choices are fairly obvious and it is not very difficult to reach each girl’s ending on the first try.

My only problem so far has been I am missing one CG for Misago just before the ending CG, and then a large number of CGs and scenes at the very end. I am assuming the ones at the end are ones that combine multiple girls, but I am still looking for what triggers this.

Yes, this is a cross-post/bump…
Anyone know why PeaPri isn’t selling this game yet? I’d order it from them, since they have the best prices that I know of for G-Collections stuff, if only it was available.

I helped get it added to the J-list catalog. Email from Peter Payne

quote:
Yes, we’ll be adding it today. It will be up in a few hours.
J-list offers a 20% discount when ordering 4 or more bishoujo game titles, so consider this option.

yo bith since you palyed already much, i need to ask you something, but can i ask you over email or ICQ…
cause that will be spoilers!

just give me your email addy or write me, The_true_Redeck@hotmail.com

THX

Happy birthday Faust. I knew I missed someone. Sorry.

Sound like this game is a buy. I am a bit unlucky in the sense that G-Collections doesn’t send overseas. So I have to wait for another company that does to stock it.

I got copy yesterday.

quote:
Originally posted by Hogi Bear:
I am a bit unlucky in the sense that G-Collections doesn't send overseas. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img] So I have to wait for another company that does to stock it.

*blink* Um, they do send to overseas, just not to specific countries, although I thought it was mainly Asian countries. Aren't you in Australia? Or are they not shipping there for some reason?

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
*blink* Um, they do send to overseas, just not to specific countries, although I thought it was mainly Asian countries. Aren't you in Australia? Or are they not shipping there for some reason?

Haha. Strange that. I used to be in Hong Kong. I moved back to Australia back in Jan. (very lucky SARS and all.) I guess I been there so long I assumed they didn't send them to me. I feel very stupid now. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/redface.gif[/img]

One problem my Credit card is still billed in HK and not here in Oz. PP just allowed ordering of this title by the way. PP sales justed asked me why billing and mailing address in two different countries. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/redface.gif[/img] Oh well hope my scans will will clear everything up.

quote:
Originally posted by Hogi Bear:
Haha. Strange that. I used to be in Hong Kong. I moved back to Australia back in Jan. (very lucky SARS and all.) I guess I been there so long I assumed they didn't send them to me. I feel very stupid now. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/redface.gif[/img]

Don't be. I probably wouldn't have even brought it up if I had remembered you used to be in HK. I just remembered you were one of the non-US people here but then I looked at your profile to see where and saw "Australia".

We have lotsa new users here and im betting none of em were here to see the “g-collections games for $30 thread” that if you recall were totally lagit checked by A g-collection sales rep…

And now its deleted… since about 5 posts up he was looking for cheap games i was gunna bring up that old forum again… but its gone… (btw hes now selling em for $35 instead of $30)… wont post it with out permission… however feel free to ask via other services…