Water Closet question

I’ve gotten all the CGs for all the girls except their last CG and corresponding “ending” event for that last CG… any hints? Thanks!

Which Character of ending is you looking for? Is it nurse lady, or model lady, or Kimono lady or college lady or Wife lady. Tell me more specific. I have the game and I correct all of the CGs.

Will first time I played the Water Closet I pick Ikumi. Then finish with her ending. Then I choose nurse chick then finish the game and I used all five characters so on. After I finsh all of the girls one time, I start from the beginning and do over again and choose different option. Once I did that I got all og the CGs. This game is too easy for me to figure out.Yataze Oyagee!!!(Joke)

Okay, I think it’s the saving thing that got me… being primarily an RPG player I’m used to saving like there’s no tomorrow…! I have played through all the scenarios 2-3 times and I’ve gotten everyone’s CG except for their last ones (around 1 missing for ever girl except Setsuko of who has 3 missing CGs).

Thank goodness for the fast forward feature!!! It’s really a boon to us re-players…

Ha ha, I actually don’t skip dialogues I haven’t read… but having played each girl’s scenario at least 3x already, it’s pretty safe to say the only dialogues I’m missing are those which accompany the missing CGs… and I surely will read those!

Whew! Finally got them all… I was keeping a close eye on the screen so I didn’t miss anything. ^^

I guess she found out the trick of the game .