Websites to buy japanese language games

quote:
Originally posted by Kagami:
Off hand, I would suspect that they are user locale (as opposed to system locale) dependent. On the Regional and Language Options control panel, on the first tab (Regional Options) try changing your "Standards and formats" setting to Japanese. (Note that, unlike the Non-Unicode programs setting, this is a per-user setting.)

Depends on the game itself was well. If the game doesn't use text or uses JP/OS font then you will get strange result. Worse case nothing.

I have older games so I had to install JP XP on a virtual PC. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img] I haven't try the newer games, but by the sounds of this forumn people have luck with the newer games.

I recommend install more japanese fonts too. It could be you are missing some fonts and your OS is trying to match fonts.

Hope this all made sense. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

Lay off a little, Italicus…a bit of digression here and there encourages discussion.

Found one on my own. I’ll post it here…

EDIT Aw, i didn’t noticed it, LOL!!!

[This message has been edited by Italicus (edited 11-16-2004).]

Anoooo… I believe KAGAMI already gave us this link, in his very first post in this thread. (^^’)

But thanks anyway. And thanks to you too, Kagami.

Yeah how else are we going to side track threads

You do know that’s the pastime for a couple of people here

Italicus, I’d like you to email me privately, I’ve got some things to talk with you about. Thanks. peter at peapri.com will work (yes, peapri.com will work, heehee).

Mail sent.

Might as well use this thread instead of making a new one…

I finaly decided to bite the bullet and get the renai game “Haru no Ashioto” by Minori, as I’ve had eyes for it for a while now.

Thing is, Himeya doesn’t have it. ><

Aside from Akibado, is there anywhere else that I could get it from? I’d rather not pay an extra 2000 yen plus additional shipping costs. --

Try sending a request to Himeya. They have a request button on the main page. That’s how I got Inukko Puni Puni.

Great! Didn’t know 'bout that Himeya feature! TAL pal!

Heh. Thanks. ^^

Maybe I’ll be able to order both haruoto and utawarerumono at the same time, and save on shipping that way… ^^