What are some other B-games written by Tanaka Romeo?

Just finishd 100% on Yumi Muri Kusuri.
Loved it. Favorite route was Aeka, wasn’t sure about the other routes, but the totally cheerful endings of the other two rotues bought a smile to my face.

Was wondering what other titles that are availble in english with stories like this one.
The art style I was also in love with, though can’t seem to find much on the guy that worked on it ( Haimura Kiyotaka)

Well there are no other games that are currently in English that are by Tanaka Romeo. HOWEVER, it is rumored that at one point he wrote for D.O. under the pseudonym “Yamada Hajime”, however, he had to change his pen name after D.O. had some problems, so he adopted “Tanaka Romeo”.

In the case of Yamada Hajime, there are two of his games liscensed: Kana, Little Sister and Family Project -Kazaku Keikaku-. The former is currently available, the latter is to be released in the future.

You know, I was going to ask Shingo via PM about the ‘long story’ where the bloke who wrote the scenarios for YMK was the same individual who penned Kana & KK, but Shade seemes to have answered my questions.

Still, I’m rather curious as to the long part of the story.

Erogescape has list of games where he was involved OFFICIALLY (so no Kana and KK there), and YMK was only co-written by him along with two other writers. Cross+Channel of course being the most famous of his games, and well there is project about translating this game in english which is now on hiatus.

http://erogamescape.ddo.jp/~ap2/ero/toukei_kaiseki/creater.php?creater=2045

If Tanaka Romeo is ever proven to be an entity separate and distinct from Yamada Hajime I will eat my hat, and the only hat I have is a very infrequently used cotton/polyester fishing cap that has not been washed in perhaps a decade. I assure you I do not want to eat that hat.

[ 07-10-2007, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: Shingo ]

Noooo… again an eroge I would like to have in english and that I will never see… :cry:

As much as I would love to see Shingo eat a hat, I’m afraid he’s 100% on the nose. :o

Also to answer the original question, here’s another post from Shingo in another thread: