What are you?

Gee…I wonder who else has the ballz (mind the spelling…) to take this questionaire and find out where they belong…

"This is going to be OH so fun…

I seem to have gotten myself mixed in with a group of real assholes. Oh wow the beggars are loyal to my group, wonderful. I have the beggars, and these other guys have militaries, or colleges, or at least sound cool. Oh well, at least I get to pillage and rape villages to make my living.

Now that’s the beauty of the clans!
Because why? "There is nothing more valuable than absolute LIBERTY!!! :frowning:

( 1 . 5 ) + ( 11 . 2 ) + ( 18 . 4 ) = 13 – High Judge
( 2 .2 ) + ( 21 . 3 ) + ( 29 . 2 ) = 7
( 3 . 4 ) + ( 8 . 2 ) + ( 25 . 2 ) = 8
( 4 . 3 ) + ( 12 . 1 ) + ( 15 . 3 ) = 7
( 5 . 1 ) + ( 6 . 1 ) + ( 23 . 3 ) = 5
( 7 . 2 ) + ( 9 . 4 ) + ( 14 . 4 ) = 10
( 10 . 4 ) + ( 16 . 2 ) + ( 26 . 4 ) = 10
( 13 . 1 ) + ( 19 . 5 ) + ( 27 . 5 ) = 11
( 17 . 3 ) + ( 20 . 4 ) + ( 30 . 1 ) = 8
( 22 . 4 ) + ( 24 . 4 ) + ( 28 . 2 ) = 10

• 6 -

So, we have here one of the high judges…

The high judges’s military tactics, like their legal tactics, capitalize on delay and nullification.

Their saying…

“When it takes forever to learn all the rules, no time is left for breaking them.”

This class is an enemy of the unseen…

“In secrecy is strength. None can oppose one who cannot be found.”
–Szadek

and this one’s for you…

So wondrous to behold, so delicate and finely crafted—and yet, such a pleasure to smash.

I knew, something has to be wrong when I read what it means being a high judge! And now I realized it: a small but significant arithmetic mistake:
5 + 2 + 4 = 13 -2 = 11!

… and suddenly I have actually two maximum-values of 11 and three more at 10 nearby…

Which now makes me choose between “High Judge” and “The pact of deals” - with “the conclave”, “thrill killers” and “clans” being in line as well!

Well, after all I could hardly understand why just favoring keeping a cool head and sticking to rules even though they are not obviously necessary could make me such clearly a “High judge”…

… and somehow, I doubt that it is to blame on all the participants of the test that they have to redo the test several times again in order to get a final result either - it’s rather that real people usually aren’t as stereotypical as the test itself demands them to be for giving a significant result!

sigh
… and another post wasted on this topic … :frowning:

• 5 -

[ 10-25-2006, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

Nooooooooo, don’t waste your posts! Unicoooooooooorn, dooooooooon’t!

Okay, I’m finished.

Good catch on that math error by the way!

My bad…

I too did not notice the math error… :stuck_out_tongue:

I understand that you have to make a tough decision…

Here’s a tip…
"You don’t always have to be neutral on your answers…remember 5 is strongly agree, 1 is strongly disagree…, 3 is the neutral answer and 2 and 4 are slightly… :cool:

? What are you reffering her to?

I noticed that our scores are nearly identical.

And who is “her”?

I seriously don’t know…probably thinking about something else while I was typing that.

I know that Jinnai is the name of a guy in El Hazard, but isn’t that also the name of sombody’s girlfriend in a diffrent anime?

Well i’ve seen a few animes with Jinnai in them. El Hazard, some really old one i can’t remeber (was a guy), Chrono Crusade as one of the angels who aid Ion and Tokimeki Check-In! has one of the females…i think the cook.

But the one from El Hazard is the one my name is based off of and the most famous…or is it infamous?

Just for the sake of information…

The Clans’s favorite PASTIME… :slight_smile: :smiley: :wink:

[quote]
Originally posted by liquor:
[b] A=8
B=11=THE UNSEEN
C=11=THE LEGION
D=11=THE SWARM
E=10
F=11=THE CONCLAVE
G=11=THE THRILL-KILLERS
H=7
I=8
J=11=THE CLANS

I have Many 11 :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe it mean Im not extreme person. Or it mean Im schizophrenic person. :cool:

Thread revive!!!..

You can say that I got nothing better to do…
But…I’m just curious…

“I wonder what kind of answers any of our admins will have regarding this test…”

It just facinates me thinking about it.

Let’s see…, I have a tie between the High Judges and the MageWrights and both could fit me very well… If I had to choose one to give my soul to I’d probably end up MageWrights… (Lawful Neutral eh? Dang, I ended up True Neutral… hehe).

1. 3 + 2 + 4 = A 9
  2. 2 + 2 +4 = B 8
  3. 2 + 1 +4 = C 7
  4. 1 + 5 +2 = D 8
  5. 4 + 2 +2 = E 8
  6. 1 + 3 +4 = F 8
  7. 2 + 1 +3 = G 6
  8. 2 + 2 +2 = H 6
  9. 4 + 3 +2 = I 9
    10 2 + +2+1 = J 5

Hai! Hai!..
It has been an awfully long time…
But I’m reviving this one once more…
Hoping to see what classes them new members belong to…
Tanoshii…ne?..

Hmmm…
Guess no one remembered such things…
SIGN

I remember this thread. It’s certainly been a while. I wonder if over the past year my morals have changed. I’ll take it again now(to waste some time mostly)

5 5 3 = 13
4 4 4 = 12
2 2 4 = 8
4 4 4 = 12
1 4 3 = 8
2 3 4 = 9
3 2 4 = 9
2 1 5 = 8
3 1 2 = 6
4 5 5 = 14

Looks like I’m still the same, huh. Maybe a little more eccentric now, but that’s because my brain is scrambled after this year.