What games are you guys looking forward to?

i would like to know the next H game you guys are looking forward to, or want PP and G-Collections to release.

from PP, other than XC2, Brave Soul and LMM, i want them to release OBBLIGATO. The game looks so awesome with great artwork. this is a link to it

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/cg/obbligato/index.html

then from G-Collections, i’m looking forward to Fortuna, you must like horny bunny 1&2 ,and Shi/Ko/Mi.

Mmmmmmh…I would like to see Sensei 3 to be translated. Looks good.And from PP Obligato too.

Sensei 3 O.O, i had on idea there was a part 3. let me go check out DO’s site again.

BTW, does anyone else thinks the artwork in Obbligato looks very familiar? if anyone has seen the hentai series Aishimai/Immoral Sisters, the artworks looks very similar to it.

[This message has been edited by Crimson (edited 01-25-2003).]

Of the stuff already announced, it would be Brave Soul.

-I’d like to see G-Collections translate Fortuna. That would be the only game I’d really like to see.

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 01-25-2003).]

I’m pining for the CROWD games, no one else takes the crown in my eyes, so far. Well, at least those with Haruto Toramiya character designs.

CROWD doesn’t even have that much games, although there games are good. the only games i really want to see from CROWD is Brave Soul and OBBLIGATO. Right now i have the money for Brave Soul, i just hope i don’t end up spending it before the game is released. One can only hold out so long ^^’’’

Haruto Toramiya worked on Puni Puni Nyu Nyu Market> I don’t think he worked on X-Change, or Tokimeki.

[This message has been edited by Quasi Dogma (edited 01-25-2003).]

In the credits of Xchange and Tokimeki Check-In! he is credited for character designs, there’s no doubt about that.

I think at this point, most of us are waiting for X-Change 2 the most. It’s been painful having to watch this go from a “December” release date to “January” to “1st Quarter 2003” to now “we hope to have an announcement in the next few months.”

quote:
Originally posted by ZEN:
I think at this point, most of us are waiting for X-Change 2 the most. It's been painful having to watch this go from a "December" release date to "January" to "1st Quarter 2003" to now "we hope to have an announcement in the next few months."

No, it'll be painful if it becomes like Transfer Student. So far, that's been the "when the blazes are they bringing it out" highmark. We'll see where LMM ends up on that scale.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
No, it'll be painful if it becomes like Transfer Student. So far, that's been the "when the blazes are they bringing it out" highmark. We'll see where LMM ends up on that scale.

Your right Ekylo, it might even end up the same as Transfer Student. As for LMM, i really want that game, but i don't think we will see it anytime soon. Right now i just want to get Brave Soul, i'm not so eager to get XC2, because i still haven't finished XC yet. Hopefully the next info PP releases will be about when we can expect any of the games.

[This message has been edited by Crimson (edited 01-26-2003).]

Back to the original topic:

I am looking forward to see almost every CROWD-titles, except perhaps:
- “Miss you”
- "Owarinaki Maidotachi no Yoru"

The already announced titles (“Brave Soul”, “XC2”, “Doushin”) are all titles to look forward to.
Of the not-yet-announced titles, I would like to see “Fukushuu-Ryoujoku no Yaiba” released before “Obbligato”.

… and of the Will-titles, there are of cause the announced titles:
- “Little my Maid”
- "Slave Bazaar"

and the never really announced but very much hyped title:
- "Dokusen"

EDT: Regarding G-Collections titles:
Already released title: "Tottemo Pheromone"
Announced title: "Kango 2"
Not yet announced titles: Innai Kansen series, Fortuna

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 01-27-2003).]

SLAVE BAZAAR!

followed closely by Dokusen

as for titles not announced or even planned for, i really would like to see Princess Maker 3 and/or 4, Tokimeki Memorial, Sentimental Graffiti, and the third installment of the Eve/Adam series, The Fatal Attraction

Hey Unicorn, can you put links for some of those games? for example Doushin,Dokusen and Fukushuu-Ryoujoku no Yaiba.

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson:
Hey Unicorn, can you put links for some of those games? for example Doushin,Dokusen and Fukushuu-Ryoujoku no Yaiba.

"Doushin "Dokusen and "Fukushuu-Ryoujoku no Yaiba"

Sigh!

Olf is always quick and reliable, if it comes to URLs.
But at least, I want to add a small hint, regarding my reviews of some of these games in the “Japanese Games Reviews”-forum (at least, if you care about some more details from a players perspective).

shrugs For me, Brave Soul, Little My Maid and Doushin are the ones I’ve been waiting for from PP. From G-Collections, Kango 2 definitely, I havn’t decided about the others as much.

Don’t know about possible releases. I don’t know them as well and I’ve learned not to go just by artwork. At least Unicorn-san’s work does give me some idea about a few of them.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Sigh!

Olf is always quick and reliable, if it comes to URLs.

You know I maintain a pretty complete list of bishoujo games makers, don't you? ^_-
(besides, those ones were easy [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img])

[This message has been edited by olf_le_fol (edited 01-27-2003).]

Hmm, me, I’m looking forward to all so-far Crowd-titles Peach Princess have got the rights to at the moment, and I’m looking forward towards almost every Will-title they’re going to release, except for perhaps Used Condom.

Of the so-far-not announced games, I’m looking forward to almost every Crowd-title, except for “Miss You”. And I’m looking forwards towards a release of most Will-titles, especially these three: Dokusen, Utsukushi Hime and Kairaku.

As for other companies games, I’m hoping to see a release of Fortuna and Sho/Ki/Mi from Zyx.

Edit: Since links were asked for, I might as well put up a link to Kairaku and Utsukushi Hime here, since they can no longer be found at Wills homepage:

Kairaku: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=4420

Utsukushi Hime: http://www.gamelexgs.com/gameinfo/2001/a/utsukushi/index.htm

At a first glance these games (Dokusen, Kairaku and Utsukushi Hime) may not look very good, but they are, according to various sources, better than what one might except . Also, a big reason that man yof us here would be happy to see one or more of these games released is that all three of these games are simulations .

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 01-28-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
[quote] Originally posted by Crimson:
[b]Hey Unicorn, can you put links for some of those games? for example Doushin,Dokusen and Fukushuu-Ryoujoku no Yaiba.

"Doushin "Dokusen and "Fukushuu-Ryoujoku no Yaiba"

[/b] [/quote]

Wonder how it come that I became speechless when I saw that it wasn't mentioned that Unicorn had put up a review of at least one of these three titles here [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 01-28-2003).]