what games from jast would you like to see anime for

The last thing I remember reading was some bit involving Aoba and a crow she threw a rock at, and by “barely seen” I mean the only scenes that look like they might be plot related that I’ve seen are those brief rooftop scenes with the heroines and that scene where Tsukasa meets that friend of his in charge of the orphanage. That’s it. I understand that stories need time to give characters proper exposition and developement, but this story is just so slow and the comical scenes feel more like padding/filler than anything else.

Edit: As for the time thing, I sometimes end up reading things slower than usual it depends on the material, and I didn’t factor in the brief breaks I took to go to the bathroom or answer the phone or door. So I guess I could subtract an hour or 2 from that

The slice of life scenes ARE the plot of Family Project. The game is fundamentally about what makes a family work. Is it simply a collection of people who happen to be blood relatives? Or is it about the relationship dynamics between the group? And if it IS more about relationship dynamics, are real blood ties even important? Can a group of complete strangers decide to fabricate an entirely new family out of whole cloth? The slice of life scenes show how this group of unrelated people are bonding as somethine else (or in the case of some of the characters, not so much).

I mean, Matsuri is a great example of this. (Huge spoilers for Matsuri’s route follow.) Compare the way the members of the Project treat her, and the way her biological family treats her. Even Aoba, who appears to honestly completely detest Matsuri and is quite open about it, treats Matsuri better than the complete asshole brother she has, and the parents who let said brother do whatever he wants. But then it breaks apart at the end anyway. So which family is Matsuri’s real family?

My bad. I remember a big deal being made out of Kanon at the time it came out, and I seem to recall seeing that it was one of the first TV adaptations done. Apparently I’m mistaken.

It is still true that the current trend of lots of anime being based off an h-game is much more recent.