What H-Game of your Dreams ...?

what hentai game you ever dreamed to see in a uncensored and english version ???
hmm …

to me, I want to someday see a uncensored and english version of the h-game " Akibakei Kanojyo " … the girls are very beautiful, and the story appears to be sooooooooo good :roll:

can someday the Peach Princess do to me this pleasure ??? xDDD

and you ???

[ 11-23-2006, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: Allvalio ]

A wishlist that probably won’t come true (i.e. there’s too much tape or hassle or money required for PP to get them) but would sell well in the US? Well… I could list them on forever, but it would start with titles like MinDeaD BlooD, Gore Screaming Show, Sabae¬Åfs King, Izayoi no Hanayome, Futari de Hitotsu no Koigokoro, Nukenin, Quilt, Saishuu Chikan Densha 2, Quartett!, Da Capo 2, To Heart 2

I’d just go on and on forever. :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 11-23-2006, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Dragon Knight 4. I think it would be a fun strategy/RPG.

I tend not to remember the names of the cool games I see that I know I’ll never get to play…

The game that generally comes to mind is Dai Akuji but I don’t know if it’s what I’d REALLY want, it’s just a name that was easy to remember. :slight_smile:

My personal list:

Majipuri (cos’ Insani only did the demo)

Crescendo - Full DVD version (GGD cut aint enough for me… I demand text ! And voices too !!)

Kana Okaeri ! (same reasons for Crescendo DVD)

Private Nurse PS 2 version (non-hentai, but it had more than enough CGs than the original. Liked the one where Ayano fell on top of Hiro-chan… they never showed that pic in the first game)

The other angelsmile games (and just why not ?)

Comic Days H (OMGWTFOTL was fantastic, and I wish Hapmanian can get this one translated as well)

and lastly

KGNE (I’ve heard so much about it that I want to see what the fuss is all about)

Oh, and I’ll add To Heart… and might as well add the rest of the H-games demoes released by Insani, but Majipuri is my main fave. (no idea why)

http://www.insani.org/majipuri.html

Try out the demo and decide your opinion.

Then again, it’s not really all that fantastic, it’s not fully animated, and it’s a bit long… but I personally liked it. It had Heart De Roommate’s whimsies with some of Private Nurse’s length. It could be even longer I suspect.

I want to see BGames from great companies, like ELF, F&C, TERIOS and STUDIO EGO. :smiley:

I’m with you in this one. :smiley:

I too would like to see School Days and Summer Days in English one day. The same with MiniDead Blood and Gore Screaming Show. Not to mention a release of the DVD version of Crescendo. However, here’s some other games I wish to see:

Cartagura and Pianissimo from Innocent Grey
Visit from C’s Ware
Soul Link
Kanon and Air
Words Worth
Koihime
the rest of the Tsukushite Agechau games
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Comic Party

oohh … I likes Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien so much too ^^!

[ 11-28-2006, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Allvalio ]

Looking at Gore Screaming Show, the game is dark side, but it doesn’t look as bleak as some other titles (looks mroe pure ‘horror’ than BDSM)

For Kanon & Air… a patch for one of the paths of Air was done, but, the translator gave up on it, and said the patch itself wadn’t good. So, we’ll never know. As for Kanon, Haeleth was working on it but quit half-way duer to ethical reasonings. After he finishes a|together and Narcissu ~2nd side~, he will contact Key, and the future of the Kanon translation patch will be determined.

Oh, and if anybody asks for Kanon to be licensed… despite the popularity of the series abroad, and with the new 2006 anime coming out just after the success of Haruhi Suzumiya, despite all this, Key will not license the series abroad to anyone unless they get their minimum fee of a million plus yen (or was it US$. I have no idea, but it’s a bit too much for anyone)

And lastly… there’s a rumour going on, that someone actually got hold of the original crescendo DVD as well as G-collection’s english release, placed the English script onto the DVD, translated the extra scenes, and released it. Thing is, it’s just a rumour.

Besides, I prefer an official release myself.

[ 12-06-2006, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Phineas Lucis ]

Those on my wish list, but I doubt that they’ll even be in English.

Giri Giri Love by Hayashigumi
Yuki no Tokerukoroni by E.Go
Shinju No Yakata by Meteor
Genmukan by Ciel
Kanon by Key
Hello World by NitroPlus
Angelic Serenade by Kogado

No particular game. I want a fully animated Hentai anime with enough branching so as to seem as if you could do anything to anyone.

Right now…

Popotan
Green Green
Princess Maker 3 or 4 (pref 3…even though this series isn’t h-game really)
Eve Burst Error Remake + rest pf the Eve series

fate/stay night & wind -a breath of heart-.

i wish…

[ 02-05-2007, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: rollchan ]

ATM…

Princess Maker 1-5

The End

:wink:

I’d vote for PM4 in a heartbeat.

Given that it’s PM2 minus the adventure mode, but with a major face lift, fantastic artwork, voice acting, and detailed plot - it should really attract everyone who ever pirated the English version… which would be everyone who played the English version. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

If money and Japanese resistance to licensing were no object, I’d snap up Alice Soft’s Rance games in a heartbeat. They’re tremendously long, with epic plots full of humor, raunchiness and the occasional moments of pathos, great gameplay that makes them fun entirely independent of the ero, and one of the most famous protagonists in eroge history (Rance).

The biggest reason I’d want them translated (aside from the fact that they KICK ASS) is that they’re not voiced - all that Japanese text is really a bitch to plough through. :mad:

I saw Sengoku Rance, and I am impressed by the parodies. If anything goes by, my only reason for disliking this series, if any, is the fact that the main character seems to be a bit of a p*ick. But, like you said, it kicks-ass.

Heck, I wouldn’t mind if it’s translated as a set.

I’d like to see “Never 7: the end of infinity” and “Remember 11: the age of infinity”, although they are not eroge.

Official translations for TYPE-MOON games (Tsukihime / Fate/Stay Night and extra discs for both) would also be nice.

[ 04-15-2007, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Leon ]

For TYPE-MOON games, Mirrornmoo is working on them, and for a bunch of fansubbers, they’re pretty professional.

www.mirrormoon.org