What kind of music do u folks hear?

Just curious…
in my case, i’m pretty much the Heavy/Power/Classic/Ghotic Metal guy (yeah, i know, i like metal, SO WHAT? )
ie: Stratovarius - Rhapsody - Nightwish - Sonata Arctica - Rata Blanca (I swear i’ll send a candy to all of those who tell me that they know the this last band XD XD)
but i also hear some other music (classic, or even POP -i mean POPULAR, not TeenPOP:S-) so, if i just like a song, i dont refrain fro hearing it just because its not on my ‘Common’ style…

What 'bout u folks?

Italicus, maybe u know Rhapsody, because they are from Italy

As for me, I like industrial (I discovered I liked it thru a wonderful band called E Nomine, but if you’re in the US you have to import them), j-pop, anime soundtracks, NIN, Metallica, and … that’s pretty much it ^^

I don’t listen to much music because I have philosophical objections to most of the practices of the recording industry, so I’m boycotting them. I do like a fair amount, but I don’t have a lot - and I don’t listen to the radio THAT much.

[This message has been edited by Nandemonai (edited 12-09-2004).]

i listen to b-game soundtracks/songs mainly

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
Not to sound bad or something but, does actually someone does that??? (well, i cant really say too much, i dont listen the b-games music at all, nor i do listen the voices, i 'Click N' Read' while listening to the music i like.......
BTW: i forgot to add to the music i hear the Animes OSTs (the last one i got was the Naruto OST, its way too good)

in many ways it’s along the same lines as anime OSTs anyways, but ya i know tons of people who do that

Believe me when i tell you that i never tought that there would be anybody who listens the bgames ost, but if you put it that way (Its along the same line as Anime OSTs), it makes sense…
Maybe someday i’ll listen to one or 2…
can u recomend one spacific game OST (please make it an English translated game)

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:

I am waiting for the records to come out
first. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Female vocal here.

I listen to music from console video games.

I listen to Japanese music mostly. J-pop. J-rock, anime and renai game OSTs…

…the only American stuff I listen to is rap/R&B music, what I hear on the local ghetto radio station.

'cuz I gots ta keeps it real.

well, the bands i hear are from Europe… J-Music i know very little about it, but i assume its a really big market because the population itself in japan is big…(what i been wondering is the IDOL stuff -IE: Idols Galore-. Is it as they show it in animes and games?)

Dark Lord Zenigame, why does your last statement sound like a New Yorker’s?

Does anyone else like U2?

What about the end song of Bleach? Does anyone know where I can get that?

Yes!!! Metal!!! I live, eat, breath and sneeze metal. My favorite bands are Slayer, AC/DC and MayheM. Aerosmith and Zeppelin are good too. I 80’s punk and metal/hard rock also. Stupid VH1 metal shows, they ruin my lovely genre. Most of those people don’t even know metal. Worst metal song? What the fuck is Creed doing on that, they’re not even metal.

btw what the hell is Ghotic Metal? O_o

I’m rather like Lamuness, it seems. I listen mostly to music from anime and RPG’s (Western and Japanese). The opening song to Kana, “White Season,” is the only b-game song that’s really grabbed me so far, and which I could easily obtain. I’d also hunt down the music for Hourglass of Summer, if I knew where to find it.

quote:
Originally posted by AngelofDeath:
btw what the hell is Ghotic Metal? O_o

Bands like Nightwish are Ghotic....
i know, i didnt knew that 'genere' even existed till some time ago when i saw it on i-net
even so, that kink of 'metal' (i still have my doubts about that being metal) is not my type, i prefer the Heavy/Power metal....

quote:
Stupid VH1 metal shows, they ruin my lovely genre

i dont have VH1, yet.... Should i thank god for not having it??

quote:
What the fuck is Creed doing on that, they're not even metal.

Who the Hell said that band was metal??...
they have some songs i like, but even so, they are far, FAAAAAAR away from being metal...

i dont really like Punk music, too much noisy, but there are some good songs...

[This message has been edited by The Unholy Avenger (edited 01-08-2005).]

Creed was on the Worst Metal Songs thing on Vh1, and yeah… VH1 is worse than MTV. They dissed my Manowar (those bitches) and only had the right mind to put Slayer in one of the best rock bands, not metal.

Does anyone like blues? John Lee Hooker is kickin, yo