What manga are your reading?

So… K-On and Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei are over now (he picked one of the harem girls to marry: it’s Kafuka), and because of that I’ve got spending money available for a new series to follow. :o Was curious what series the rest of ya’ll are currently reading.

Presently my list is:

Kiwaguro no Brynhildr
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Onihime Vs (when it goes into haitus, I catch up on Freezing by the same artist)

Primarily interested in a series that doesn’t have an anime (or one that was cancelled)… because if it does have an anime, I’d probably just watch that instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

Series with an anime, that I am currently reading, are:

Fairy Tail
Medaka Box
Sora no Otoshimono

But those are just exceptions to the rule. :wink:

Berserk, but if you’re not already reading it I’ll eat my hat. And I don’t have a hat, so …

History’s Strongest Disciple Kenichi

and after finding out the entire GetBackers manga has been translated I’m finally going to know how that series ends.

I’ll also throw in some Narg might actually not have read: Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou (or however you spell it) and Dokebi Bride. I’ve been meaning to pick both of them back up for awhile now … but they’re both quite good. (Yeah, yeah, dokebi bride is unfinished and a manwha. It’s still pretty nice.)

Following Kingdom. Highly recommended.

Excel Saga
Yotsuba!
Nichijou
Baka Kyodai
Lupin III (the old series)
Devil man
Black Jack
Puneko (a 4-kome about cute cats)
A Young Person’s Guide to Eguichi Hisashi
and I recently found two volumes of Angel Sanctuary at the local Goodwill store. Manga showing up in resale shops…a trend that I hope will continue.

I’ll also suggest Twin Spica; It has an English release, has won all kinds of awards … but just did not do well in the market at all. It’s liable to go out of print soon, so if you are actually interested you should act now. (Operators are standing by.)

-Freezing

-Infinite Stratos

-Girls of the Wild

-Buttobi CPU