What Next for me?

Alright, i’ve just completed YMK (loved it!) and have previously completed and really enjoyed (in order of preference):
Crescendo
Snow Sakura
Heart de Roommate
The Sagara Family
Let’s Meow Meow

I’m looking for my next purchase and need suggestions. What I like in a game is great story (and plot too) beautiful artwork, good voice acting (voice is a must), and at the very least non-abrasive BGM. I can take or leave animated scenes, but I do like lots of variety in the paperdoll visuals. I’m also not into the dark side of things, then again, i’ve never looked.

Any suggestions?

According your top5, you have to try Kana Little Sister, then Figures of happyness.
And if you have the same tastes as me, you’ll like Come see me tonight 2 (even if there is no real story in this one, the girls are cute).

Oh and if the “dark side” in the Sagara family was not a problem for you, try X change alternative.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I’ll be honest, i’m a bit afraid to try Kana Little Sister… I don’t want my soul destroyed yet i’m still greatly compelled to check it out :-/

I’ll order them both i think…

The one is better than the 2, story wise (well, it’s not difficult ^^), Better character design (the girls are more cute), one more girl in the 1(4 in the 2 against 5 in the 1) and all the character are more interesting.

Also, the 1 have “real” ending with what the main character will do with the girl he choose… All the ending of the 2 are just sex witht he character you choose.

The 2 bored me while i enjoyed the 1.

I’m going to buy csmt1 next month (I try to buy only 2 games per month lol).

I hope it will be at least as good as the 2 then (even if there are no miko in csmt1 :cry: )

it’s far better than the 2 ^^

If Ever 17 (non-H) is still available for purchase, then I’d highly highly recommend getting it. I’d second le nuage’s suggestions of Kana and Figures of Happiness as well.

I’d also recommend Private Nurse. It’s got a pleasant story, if not a bit melancholy, large variety of CG’s, and easy to listen to BGM. I’d say the only drawback is there’s only 3 girls in the game you can have any events with. But it’s still worth it.

I would also add Tokimeki Checkin! and Nocturnal Illusion (available in the Milky House collection), and also Private Nurse.

Oh yeah, Tokimeki Check-in! is good too. Lots of girls, lots of CG’s, and lots of fun.

My local shop had Figures of Happiness right there behind the counter, so I took it as a sign and snagged it. So far so good!