What other games has Type-Moon released?

I watched Fate/Stay Night when it was airing in Japan and I loved it to no end. I recently played the translated Tsukihime and it instantly became my favorite hentai game. As far as I know Type-Moon has only released two games (I went to their site and that’s all I could find, I don’t know japanese. XD) So I was wondering if they have released any other games or have any games in production. If that type of game is their style then whatever the game’s story or artwork or anything, I’m sure it will be an instant hit (for me anyway XD)

Tsukihime and F/SN are the big ones. We at MirrorMoon are working on Fate. They have also done some fighting games (!) based off their worlds. Melty Blood has has tons of revisions and I dunno that much about it but we’re doing that one as well.

There’s also Kagetsu Tohya (sp?) which is a sort of sequel to Tsukihime, but is apparently a bunch of unconnected side stories. Not sure. We’re working on that one as well.

It’s all but confirmed their next game will be Tsukihime 2.

Tsukihime kicks so much ass that it turned a dojinsoft maker into a real game company by itself. Their only other major title so far has been Fate/Stay Night.

Go here for more info.

The quote was from the web page I posted above. I think the statement was misguided in my opinion because of the screenshots I have seen of the game don’t seem to support the fact about the graphics. No idea about the rest of the statement.

[ 11-14-2006, 02:59 AM: Message edited by: Mei ]

FATE-STAY NIGHT also has a sort of sequel, FATE-HOLLOW ATARAXIA. It was more like a fun game and the comeback of Saber and other characters (new and old) 6 months after the ending.

Info here (with spoilers) and here.

I’m usually not one for milking a successful game or anything, but I’d kill to play some of those side stories. I have such an otaku crush on Arcueid its really quite pitiful.

You don’t have to kill. I’m pretty sure we’re working on Kagetsu Tohya, or at least will be eventually. It’s a much smaller game than Tsukihime, thankfully.

Yeah, some of the h-scenes in Tsukihime are … very questionable. Bordering on the repulsive …

Having sex three times in a row with Hisui, for instance, in her h-scene is just ridiculous.

Type-MOON released Tsukhime and Kagetsu Tooya while they were still a doujinshi circle.

Kagetsu Tooya is a fandisc consisting of a bunch of sidestories and the like, featuring characters from Tsukihime.

Later on, they were both released as the set “Tsukibako.”

Thanks to the popularity of Tsukihime, they were able to go pro, and have since released Fate/Stay night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.

The two games have the same relationship to each other as the two collected in Tukibako, and all four take place in the same world.

Furansupan, another doujin circle, released Meltyblood and its expansions with the blessing and help of Type-MOON. I believe its story branches off from Ciel’s good end.

For those who want more of Nasu Kinoko’s writing, he has a novel titled “Kara no Kyoukai” out which has a lot of the same base concepts as Tsukihime and the other games, and may or may not take place in the same world as them.

The main character of the first story in the book is a girl named Shiki, who has the same power to see the death lines as Tohno/Nanaya Shiki.

Fun, that it is.

I’ve seen terms like that used before “doushin circle.” What exactly does that mean? I think of like a small group like maybe from a college that makes games in a club or something.

Basically it’s a small group of people that makes games or other fan works in their spare time.

And it’s “dojin circle”, not “doushin circle”. Generally they’re a group that works on dojinsofts and or dojinshi.