What part of the a mans girl do you like?

Opposite thread of that other one, this one’s for the girls.

EDIT: Forgot to add “the most” to the subject line.

[This message has been edited by Benoit (edited 09-21-2004).]

this will surely be one of the most quiet threads on this BBS…

It’s not that quiet, you posted on it Besides we have female posters here, I’m mostly sure of it

Hmmm… it would actually depend on which man’s girl we were talking about

LOL @ the name of this topic…

Hm I dunno about other girls, but for me I judge a guy’s attractiveness by his contour. I think that if a guy is skinny but fit, that makes them sexy. =p I’ve never liked guys who are fit to the point that they are masculine or whatever because I don’t like guys who are “bulky”. I guess other than that, the most attractive facial feature to me is the eyes. ^^ Of course, a good personality goes a long way past physical attraction too. =PpP

BTW I’ve met about two other girls on this board and I think that altogether I’ve seen about 5 or so… so yeah, there are girls who post here. I post here frequently when I visit, but I don’t visit on a consistent basis myself…

The part of a man’s girl that females like is this:
http://www.intellectualwhores.com/rating.html

Most of the stuff is cynical, but it seems to be true. Main page is here by the way.
http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

The fallacy of that scale’s reasoning is that it lists “intelligence” as being a trait that women, “claim to care about when they actually do not” when intelligence is what leads a man to financial success in the first place; which, on that scale, is represented as, “money and power” with a 50% estimated leaning.

Funny… even when guys try to “logically” map out “what girl’s want,” they still manage to contradict themselves. =D

IMO, money is an issue to women to some degree, but not because of “greed” or “materialism,” but as a representation of security. What feeds a family? Money. What clothes your family? Money. What insures your family the best education and quality of life in all necessary regards? Money.

Now think for a minute: considering you (and your future family) will need money to survive, which spouse is most likely to go out and make that money once you actually start a family? Which spouse is the most likely candidate to stay at home and raise that family when you decide to start one?

This is the 21st century, but even the most die-hard of feminists must concede to the fact that while gender roles may change sociologically, they will rarely waver in remaining consistent scientifically.

Geez… guys have to make stuff so complicated. =PpP

Most guys, anyway. I figured out a while ago that it still pretty much boils down to which hunter can go out and bring home the biggest yak. That one makes the best provider. Women tend to be big on issues of security. Not that there aren’t a few out there that want someone who will give them lots of luxury items… but I suppose that–in a way–that’s just an extension of the security thing…

Actually, my experience has been that women make it all so needlessly complicated. But what do I know? I’m an autistic after all…

I basically agree with the linked page. But I would change one thing: it only applies to women under the age of 21.
In my daily life I see these kinds of women all over the place. They don’t necessarily have a “intellectual whore”, but they act like that in the dating aspect. It’s so sad.

I’ve been the victim of a woman making me an “intellectual whore”…

[This message has been edited by Benoit (edited 09-27-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Princess Bleh:
Geez... guys have to make stuff so complicated. =PpP

It IS complicated. Reality is complicated. You said it exactly - these categories overlap; under certain circumstances intelligence IS money. MOst of these categories are not wholly independent.

Well, Intelligence doesn’t always translate into money. In fact, I’d hazard a guess that there are plenty of poor smart guys out in the world… or even in America, to narrow the field. I’d also hazard that there are some rich guys who aren’t really all that intelligent. It’s how the intelligence gets applied, and sometimes it’s just plain circumstances. So, I think the point should be taken that to make a blanket statement that “intellegence is what leads a man to financial success” is kind of off the mark… I think that’s one of the things that Princess Bleh was pointing out, along with the idea that women weren’t necessarily all materialistic money grubbers.

Exactly there are plenty of smart people that live in proverty while there are some real morons who are very rich. Although I do have to point out that a larger percentage of rich people are also smart.

Heh. Pity I ended up one of the poor smart ones and haven’t figured out how to smart my way into riches. Maybe if I gave up my bishoujo habit…

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfson:
Maybe if I gave up my bishoujo habit... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

I think there is something that would work better: Give up your soul! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Trying to cut in on my business, eh?

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Trying to cut in on my business, eh?

Nope. Just wanted to open a new franchise for you...

So are you getting a comission on this

It’s too late, guys… when I was a kid, in a dyslexic moment I sold my soul to Santa.

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfson:
when I was a kid, in a dyslexic moment I sold my soul to Santa.

For what price?
Perhaps, we can talk with him and make another deal... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Toys, of course. That’s why I’ve got tons of stuff like bishoujo games now, instead of money…