What type of games do u like long? short? etc?

I am new here only been around about a month. I been wondering what kind of games do u like? I like them long and the chance to get many choices. The longest i played was DIVI DEAD. I also like a game with a good story and which has some nice CG.The game with a multi ending i liked the most is TURE LOVE. I hope to try many other games as they are released and look for the next chalange.

I been looking to try games that have not been made into english any suggestions?

quote:
Originally posted by RAJX:
I am new here only been around about a month. I been wondering what kind of games do u like? I like them long and the chance to get many choices. The longest i played was DIVI DEAD. I also like a game with a good story and which has some nice CG.The game with a multi ending i liked the most is TURE LOVE. I hope to try many other games as they are released and look for the next chalange.

First of all, welcome!! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Well, i like great games with a really great story and many endings too, like Critical Point, Dividead and Gloria.
But sometimes, i prefer something light... a very funny romance/comedy game, like Tokimeki Check-In, Tottemo Pheromone and Kango Shicyauzo. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]
For me "True Love", "3 Sister's Story" and "Season of the Sakura" are Classic B-games. I love them too.

quote:

I been looking to try games that have not been made into english any suggestions?

If you want really great games, try someone from the 3 best game companies of all: Elf, F&C and Studio E-Go. (To me, of course)
And for me, the best romance simulation of all is "Kakyuusei", from Elf. If you want a very romantic game with many choices, many endings and great CGs, try this.
"Welcome to Pia Carrot! 2", from F&C it's very good too. :P

I like ren’ai (romantic love stories) games, with a preference for ADV/NVL, short stories. Multi-ending is not a prerequesite, as long as I like the story (i.e. the story is good) and the characters.
OTOH, most ADV/NVL ren’ai games are multi-ending per se, because they usually have many girls the main character can end with thus at least one ending for each girl.

I also love RPG but tend to (try to) avoid them as they are too long and time-consuming. Worst are the multi-ending RPGs which require you to play the game several time…

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
If you want really great games, try someone from the 3 best game companies of all: Elf, F&C and Studio E-Go. (To me, of course)
I don't agree with that statement, of course, since every bishoujo gamers probably has his own fav. companies or none at all. I don't agree at all as afar as Studio e.go is concerned, while, as for Èlf... Well, I would have agreed, long ago. For the past 2-3 years, Èlf's game have been IMO lame (I bought Limeiro though, hoping for a better game than thir last ones).
Me, I would vote for F&C, Key, Leaf and AliceSoft (I like JANIS and RuneSoft as well, but, bah ^^;;;; [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img])

[This message has been edited by olf_le_fol (edited 01-21-2003).]

Hmm, in general I mainly go for story rather than length. Usually if a story’s good enough, I don’t even notice how long or short it is.

Can’t help with the non-english games. I don’t have all that many of them and the ones I do have, I still don’t fully understand. (For instance, I’m sure I’d love To Heart if I could only translate more than 5% of the text…)

I prefer games that has a game lenght (real world time, that’s it :3) of about 3-4 hours or more. and of course, the game almost have to be multi-path, too :3.

In general, I prefer games with high replay value. So not only do I want multiple endings, but I want either the middle of the game to be very different depending on what choices I take, OR to be really easily able to skip through sections of dialogue I’ve seen before. (Thank heavens for the recent fast forward feature, in other words.)

Games like Divi-Dead and Season of the Sakura had good stories and I enjoyed playing through them, but I couldn’t bring myself to start over and go through it all again just to get a different ending. (I know some scenes will happen differently on different paths of D-D, but I worry that it’ll still be a lot of painful slogging from location to location.)

Gloria, otoh, had just tons of possible stuff to go on in the middle. It was great.

Anyway, if I know a game is pretty linear, I won’t pick it up unless I find a used copy incredibly cheap.