What's left to translate?

Besides Little My Maid, Gibo and Synchronus Hearts?

The Will published games that are left and have been licensed are:

-Slave Bazaar (and hey look there’s ladyphoenix already in line! )

-Newscaster Mariko

-Used Condom

I think that’s it from the initial license list that’s left.

Anybody know what’s left from the inital list that I left out?

------------------
“His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man.” Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

I wouldn’t add SB in…and you guys know why…

There is also Little My Maid: Pandora’s Box.

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
I wouldn't add SB in....and you guys know why...

Something tells me I will regret asking why not add SB, which I assume means Slave Bazaar , but why?

What is the news if any with Synchronus Hearts still sometime next year?

because I don’t know if we are going to get the game at all.

I am sure someone else will fill in for me (sorry, at work)

The problem with Slave Bazaar is that the publisher - Will, I believe, could be wrong - is not the actual game developer in this case; the developer is a 3rd party. Peach Princess does not actually have an agreement with this third party, and so can’t guarantee they will be able to release the game. More than that I don’t know.

That and the Jounal entries need to be entirely redrawn.

------------------
“His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man.” Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

One further note: it’s apparently rather unusual for a bishoujo game to be released by another developer. Usually the company either buys the developer outright (there are a lot of ‘labels’ of one company or another that used to be independent developers and got bought) or develops the game in-house. In fact it was an unpleasant surprise to Peach Princess that SB’s rights weren’t all lined up, and so now they have to go and get them.

Booo Hiss that’s too bad about SB hey just noticed SB is BS backwards :stuck_out_tongue: From what I read here in the forums SB would be an interesting game to play.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Booo Hiss that's too bad about SB hey just noticed SB is BS backwards :P From what I read here in the forums SB would be an interesting game to play.

You may also notice later that SB is the official abbreviation for our all dear Spectator Beholder. Don't ask me if there is any connection or about the nature of this connection whatsoever... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 12-02-2003).]

I knew there was a consipiracy here somewhere It’s all SB’s fault SB isn’t getting ported but BS did