When is the Release date for Brave Soul?

Anybody know this one?. Starting to get impatient!!

Tnks

just chill, grab a beer… kick back…

They mentioned Quarter 2 for XC2 as well as saying "Theres, a very good possibility with BS coming a month later"

Even if its 2 months, id rather wait that out than getting a game where it errors(crashes and sets the computer on fire) when the main char trys to use the second sword in the game.

As of right now, XChange2 is already out of the door for mastering…I think (but I am pretty sure about this). So the staff’s main job now is Brave Soul.

The tentative release date for BS would be August of this year. Again, it’s tentative.

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
...errors(crashes and sets the computer on fire) when the main char trys to use the second sword in the game.

And that's EXACTLY what it'll do. There's some heavy voodoo on this mojo and we wanna make sure it runs.

quote:
Originally posted by Obsidian_Razor:
Anybody know this one?. Starting to get impatient!!

Tnks

I'll be posting my thots on the game as I did with XC2. So once you see that post, you can bet, it won't be more than another month or so until it ships. =) We want to get it out to you folks as soon as we can.

Best regards,
Made in DNA

Looks like Bravesoul will be out by the time I get back to the US in December. Cool. I know a guy who’s sure to buy. If I like it, I’ll buy my own copy.