When is X change 3

Comming out for the u.s

isn’t it being translated right now? :S :S
it even is on preorder …

According to the previous thread, most likely by the end of the year.

humm i was looking on rightstuf.com and it said Dec 12 2012 not sure if that gos for the same here shrugs

------------------
life…death we manage to live on through others as our dreams rize and fall. ~Dragon

… and the number 12/12/12 didn’t ring any bells for you that they were just filling in random numbers ebcause there is no release date?

Trust me, righstuf is well known for making up numbers that have nothing to do with anything.

papillon is completely right in this case. Right Stuf’s newsletter defines the 12/12/12 date as “indefinite delay”. Which in this case obviously means that no release date has been set yet.

I think plugging away at a game for eight years would be a new record even for Peach Princess…

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 04-06-2005).]

If I remember correctly, Rightstuf listed Little My Maid the same way before it came out.

lol i guess so it did say like Apr 28th back when I checked it a few months ago now 12/12/12 :slight_smile: oh well I will enjoy the game when it comes out i have the second one still cant get 100% though eh

------------------
life…death we manage to live on through others as our dreams rize and fall. ~Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Master X:
Comming out for the u.s

the English version of XC3 is in pre-alpha state right now (i.e., Peach Princess is still waiting for Crowd to do their part of the work so PP can move foward).

Don’t worry. Barring the finacial collapse of PP or Crowd, you’ll get XC3 eventually.

We’re hard at work on this title, however we’re waiting for it changes to the engine needed for the English version.

It’s odd, there is no ship date and yet you send me an email saying it should ship within 2-3 business days. Should I hold you to it?

I heard this game was out already in Japan. What if i get the game in Japanese, will there be a patch available? Is there someplace on this site that i sign up and get emailed when this game comes out? Because i almost completely forgot about this game. It looks kind of good. I wonder why it needs a dvd rom. Are there short animations in it?

Peach Princess doesn’t release patches to translate games. It essentially re-releases the games. If you want the game in English, you’ll just have to wait til the English version is released.

You can sign up for the Peach Princess newsletter to get notified.

It’s on DVD-ROM because the game spans 2 GB of storage (not sure if I worded that right), mostly taken up by voice acting.

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
You can sign up for the Peach Princess newsletter to get notified.

It's on DVD-ROM because the game spans 2 GB of storage (not sure if I worded that right), mostly taken up by voice acting.

I thought it would be like that game "Chain of loss memories" (Not sure if that's the real tittle) I heard it has an animated cutcene in the begining. Or maybe some animated cg's like virgin roster. (never played chain but read a review)

Does it have either^

I’ll probly die before it comes out, just crusing down the road, then WHAM! Roadside bomb.

you made your first post on the forum a bump of an old topic with nothing but punctuation marks? That’s an odd way to say hello.

(As for your confusion, read the topic first, then the post. Some people split up their questions like that.)