Where are the english fan created bishojos wiki adventures?

Ok— I’ve been curious. Seeing the level of talent, intelligence, love for anime/manga and dedication to our beloved bishojo games around here, where’s the english wiki bishojo fan creations? A wiki would give people that wanted to just mess about with the concept or just participate in a group activity the perfect free format. Each page could be its own screen, people could embed public domain music into it for BGM, and you’d just need someone willing to generate some easy graphics to complete the whole “Visual/BGM/Text” combination. The graphics themselves wouldn’t need to be anywhere near professional level. Heck, ray-traced, quick sketches, or chibis could do just fine. It’s just for people’s own fun. Anyone with the talent and free time could of course tweak whatever interests them. Text, music, graphics, spelling…

What kind of stories would the forum goers here generate? With wiki as the framework, the stories could go anywhere, and be branched wherever someone thinks would be a interesting/good place or just had an idea for a different twist/path.

So I’m just curious— where are these adventures in scenario meddling? What does the forum think? Am I just being too out there, or does this sound like something that should be around out there, somewhere on the internet? Or should we just go start our own somewhere?

A complete Nonsense.
In France we have Card Game when the players create their own Fairy’s Tall… Everytime it became a complete and funny Nonsense.

That is one fact… After i don’t know if you Know the internal of the Wiki format… With the kind of Wiki you want to create… the Sysop will have a hell of work … Or they’ll need to promote User or to give more permission… Wich will lead to vandalism and crappy ads by bot.

Why not create one Darkstar? All you need to do is nudge the boulder… just be careful where it rolls. :wink:

Humm… I’m trying to find a good, free place to do this. So far, if we keep it to PG-13, we might be able to use wikispaces. I suppose I’ll need to dig out my Wacom table and practice doing chibis if its up to me.

I have better idea :

1. Find a free Host with Php 4 or 5 and a MYsql DB
  2. http://www.mediawiki.org/ : Download and create your own Wiki.

Any free hosting space is still going to limit you to PG-13 level stories. Well, all the ones I’ve looked at so far (I haven’t had a chance to dig through the erotica spaces to see if there is somthing useful there).

Why not just take advantage of one of the better wiki services? No worries with setting up wiki software, web server software, nor database software. I do not want to pay to set up and maintain this wiki. Why not? Because this is suppose to be a fun little thing— I may indeed start the wiki, but with any luck, others will take it over and make their own scenarios.

Well… If i could setup my own Wiki nobody can do (well maybe i’m lucky since i’m French and i have Free.fr Account… Wich provide me a certain Number of free hosting acount with 10 Gb of diskspace, PhP5 and MySql or/and Postgre DB)