Where to buy EVE

Hi, new here though not new to to genre. I bought some games such as Figure of Happiness and Ever 17. I was wondering were could I buy EVE burst Error (except for Himeya soft I don’t want to pay more for shipping the the actual game) I know its an old game but since Adam was pretty good save the ending, I wanted to play the perqual before buying Eve Fatal Attraction and EVE New Generations.

You may get Eve Burst Error cheaply from Ebay.

I paid it from Himeyasoft. I did not complain about it.

I’m not exactly complaining but it sounds really stupid to pay for 10 bucks for the game and 20 for the shipping. The ebay ones are for the saga saturn so thats out.

Yeah, it sucks about the shipping, but Japan is a long way away!

Unfortunately it’s an old enough game that most big stores have sold out of the stock they got years back.

The best you can do really is just keep an eye on ebay and hope a PC copy turns up eventually. While I won’t post a direct link, there is someone selling a PC copy of it on ebay at the moment! The seller is in Germany but the game is in English.

[This message has been edited by papillon (edited 04-12-2006).]

So what if Japan is far away? I’ve ordered twice from VGMWorld, they send it from Japan, and they don’t charge that much for shipping.

Well, what I did (because I couldn’t justify buying something where the shipping was twice as much as the game either) was look around and find a couple of other things I wanted. When you’re buying 60 or so dollars worth of stuff, the 20 for shipping doesn’t seem quite so bad. They also have Desire and Gloria at Himeya, after all. Not to mention some nice, rare CDs.

oh well, bought it for 28 bucks though payed 19 of those for shipping. Now I have to wait for the new EVE game to come out on PS2 this summer, (Playing Fatal Attraction now) too bad EVE New Generation is only on PS2 for the time being.