Which bishoujo rpg game should I get?

I’d like to buy a bishoujo rpg and I’d like advices. I don’t speak japanese at all therefore I’d be interested in one which is not too hard (but I’m not totaly stupid though). I already asked if it existed one with an english manual and no one heard of a a japanese rpg bishoujo game with an english manual.

Like everyone else, I’m interested in all the aspects of the game (excepted that here I wouldn’t understand the story) but I do want one with nice pictures (not necessary animated).

If it helps, I use Win 98 and I don’t have a dvd player.

It would be very nice to help me with a brief (or longer if you want) review of your favorite bishoujo rpg game.

Thanks for your help !

Well,

There aren’t any translated adult bishoujo rpgs yet. There are a number of bishoujo rpgs out there, just none of them have been liscenced for translation, as far as I’m aware. Peach Princess is working on Brave Soul. There are a number of bishoujo adventure games though.

Mike

Like Mike mentioned, Brave Soul. Other than that, the only other game I can think of is Knights of Xentar, aka Dragon Knight III. However, getting this one (legally) is close to impossible as Megatech shut down operations some time ago.

Thanks for your help, but I already knew that there isn’t any english bishoujo rpg.

I was talking about an japanese game with a manual in english. But since there aren’t any known japanese game with english manual, I’m ready to buy one with a japanese manual, as long as it works with win 98

Therefore, if you could give me advices on your favorite japanese bishoujo rpg (with eventually a link to the compagny website), it would be really nice.

[This message has been edited by Stephan (edited 06-15-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Stephan (edited 06-15-2003).]

Fortuna by Zyx isn’t all that difficult to play. The gameplay is pretty easy to figure out. The only difficulty is experimenting with the Magic attacks.

Here’s the link to the game:

http://www.zyx-game.co.jp/newsoft/fortuna/index.html

-Please note two things:
1. It’s made by Zyx, which means it’s possible that G-Collections could Translate it.

2. The game is now only available in DVD-Rom Format.

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 06-15-2003).]

Thanks for your reply Doug but since I don’t have a dvd player and don’t plan to get one for a game I won’t fully enjoy (I don’t even dream about g-collections releasing it since rpg seam to be too much work for little rewards for the company).

I have a legit copy of knights of xentar

What about Words Worth? I haven’t played it but thats an rpg by elf right?

when I was in Japan last december, I swear I saw a cdrom version of fortuna…

Words Worth is a bishoujo RPG made by elf, but I don’t think that the manual has been translated.

NuTech did get the rights to distribute the WordsWorth OVA to the English market. The OVA is pretty cool.

Mike

Thanks again for your replies. I tried to click the order button on the Zyx website, just to see what it would look like and I was like :
I’ll probably try other companies website, elf’s for example.

Feel free to give more hints if you have any !

1.) You’d probably bettertry ordering via himeya. They are a little bit on the pricey side, but at least their website is in english.

2.) I would have suggested “Men at Work” from Studio e-go!, but the really recommendable complete collection comes only on DVD, so I think that’s rather moot.

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 06-16-2003).]

I was going to post my copy of Words Worth on Ebay in a couple weeks but I could sell it to you if your interested. Its 100% original not a copy, the box and manual are in excellent shape. I also have the mousepad it came with. Let me know mjohnson@shf.org.

The cd-rom version of Fortuna is available on shop.himeya.com.
I picked up the cd-rom version off of yahoo japan auction site

quote:
Originally posted by What the ?:
Yo, I kind of agree on getting Fortuna, but only if u hav a lot of patience. I think I'm at the begining of the end of this game & it is annoying the f**k out of me. So many random battles, and the main character u play as misses his attacks 55% of the time. I also get tired of using the magic spell to refill his energy, only to have it back down again w/in getting hit 5 times. Just to help
me from not deleting this game from my computer does anyone know where I can get a walkthrough for this game. I'm at the part where u, rena, & the blonde hair dude arrives at a new town, then bumping into Cynthia & Aina. After which u & rena go to the hotel & meet cynthia and they kick u out of the room, leaving u to got to that maze of a dungeon. I hav a feeling ur suppose to meet aina there but I keep winding up back where I started in that maze. Sorry bout the long post but when I'm angry w/ somethin I like to voice my opinion bout it [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] Well on the positive side this game ain't bad the animated sex scenes are done especially well
but it can get a tade bit annoying thats all.

OK when you, Rena and the blonde haired dude meet up you go to the next town. There's three bosses you need to beat (One in the caves and the other two to the left and right of the town your in. You'll know you've beaten them because after you defeat them in battle it will take you back to the screen outside of town.(Or outside the cave))

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 06-21-2003).]

http://www.aquaplus.co.jp/tene/