Which Eve series do you think is the best?

Well, after reading the best storyline thread, I decided to start another similar but only limited to C’s Ware’s Eve & Adam series.

As follows in story chronological order :
1.Zero
2.Burst Error
3.Lost One
4.Double Factor
5.Fatal Attraction

Personally, I haven’t played Fatal Attraction yet, so I can only comment on the remaining 4. IMHO, Lost One has gotto top the series for longest, most intriuging, and unexpectable storyline. Zero has nice artwork but falls short of its predecessors in terms of plot. Burst Error was really good as well whereas Double Factor is an insult to the series - too short, poor translation, no ending etc…

Since only 2 of those games got localized I only played eve burst error and adam double factor. Storywise Eve was waaay better than adam. Graphics wise adam had much better graphics of course that’s to be expected. But I would have to say eve was the better of the 2. Now if C’s ware would do the others…yeah yeah I know.

What I wouldn’t do to see the other eve games translated… If I ever become dirty rich, makr my words, I will get them translated hyeheh

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
What I wouldn't do to see the other eve games translated.... If I ever become dirty rich, makr my words, I will get them translated hyeheh

Personally I'd like them to localize EVE burst error PLUS!

<…stupid question, deleted…>

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 07-22-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
<...stupid question, deleted...>

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 07-22-2003).]

Here's your stupid answer...

Well, Zero & Lost One have already been localised… Not English though ;p The translations were superbly done & the proficiency of the translators are way notch above the ones who were employed by Himeya US.

I’m gonna wait until the year end, if there are still no plans for localizations, I WILL import from Japan. ~Die Hard Fan >_<