Which game have you found to be difficult?

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:

That's an odd thing to apologize for. I've been pretty good about avoiding walkthroughs. Usually, I've been able to figure out each game's "logic" enough that I didn't need them. Except for Gloria. Too many nitpicky endings for it.

Well, I thought I just apologize incase I offended those who do use walkthroughs. There's nothing wrong with walkthroughs, I think they are wonderful, I really enjoy reading them after I've finished with the game though, just to get some insight and thoughts from the player(s) who wrote them... but I try my best not to use them while I'm still playing the game, but like everyone else, I do my best not to, so as not to spoil the game. (Sorry, I over exaggerated when I said "it's my personal policy"...)

quote:

It's up to you. Snow Drop is still my favorite game and I think it's extremely worthwhile to finish. But if you ever want to try and give it another go, we can usually help guide you. Or you can go over whatever threads where we discuss it over in the help session. Heaven knows we've gone over it quite a few times.

Thanks. Snow Drop is one of my favorites. I think I'll try and give it another shot... once I've finished with my other games. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by eejeejee (edited 02-13-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by eejeejee:
Well, I thought I just apologize incase I offended those who do use walkthroughs. There's nothing wrong with walkthroughs, I think they are wonderful, I really enjoy reading them after I've finished with the game though, just to get some insight and thoughts from the player(s) who wrote them... but I try my best not to use them while I'm still playing the game, but like everyone else, I do my best not to, so as not to spoil the game. (Sorry, I over exaggerated when I said "it's my personal policy"...)

Don't worry, if you had been insulting about it, probably more than a few people would have jumped on you about it. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Great, now I really want to open a new thread and rant a bit about FAQs and Walkthroughs. I just don't know how to phrase it politely.