Which game should I get?

I wanted to get a new bishoujo game and I was wondering what people reccomended. I’ll probably go for one of the G-Collections games, 'cause many people have said good things about those recently. I’ve already pre-ordered Transfer Student, so that’s out of the question. I have all of the Peach Princess games except for Water Closet.

I’m particularly looking for a game with an involving story (And one that isn’t un-realistic), it doesn’t have to rely too heavily on adult content. I really liked Tokimeki Check-In and Critical Point. I think that Kana probably looks the best. Anything anyone can tell me about the G-Collection games? The product pages on JAST seemed somewhat vague. (No spoilers please! )

I can’t recommend Kana enough. It’s a great game.

Vague? Didn’t seem to vague to me. ^^;;

quote:
Originally posted by TurricaN:
I'm particularly looking for a game with an involving story (And one that isn't un-realistic), it doesn't have to rely too heavily on adult content. I really liked Tokimeki Check-In and Critical Point. I think that Kana probably looks the best. Anything anyone can tell me about the G-Collection games? The product pages on JAST seemed somewhat vague. (No spoilers please! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img])

If you want an involving story that doesn't rely too much on adult content, then I would recommend you avoid Kango Shicyauso (or however you spell it). It's a very lightweight, fluffy kind of game and it kind of relies on its adult content. Which is not to say that it's a bad game (I happen to like it), it's just probably not what you're looking for.

depressing is an understatement. Kana had ME in tears. I couldn’t finish the game the first few times I played it, because of how sad it really is. I has a very moving story.

Heh, yeah. I forgot there was a forum at G-Collections.

Kana it is then.
Just out of interest, does Kana use Direct X? I’m getting an idea of my chances of running it in WINE, though I guess I’ll dig out and install Windows if I really have to, just for playing a few games.

what kind of h-game i kana? give me a url plz