Which game to license? (UPDATED POLL)

And this is a good thing? :wink:

Bullet Butlers, because it looks original. The other two look like stories that have been rehashed, refried, reinvented, rehabilitated, reinvigorated,…etc…etc.
But, that can be said for many, MANY, titles unfortunately.

Ai Yori Aoshi.

Actually the anime and game are different. The anime doesn’t have much Nerine in it, the game does. Ah… the lovely Nerine, I want her.:slight_smile:

Actually, no. The game was based on the anime, not the other way around. If I remember correctly it wasn’t made by one of the power house companies either.(The game was absolutely terrible in my opinion, btw.)

There’s already another thread for licensing wishes (no matter how unlikely. :roll: ) This thread is for feedback about these three specific titles.

Also, if you enjoy school-themed ren’ai titles like Shuffle!, Harukani might be something you’d enjoy.

Get off! She is mine!!! :twisted:

Anyway, back to the topic. Even thought i will fight till the end for the license of SEKAI, i just saw the company WILL soft will release a crossover game between BULLET BUTTLERS (my second choice) and another Action-Drama game, this one. It looks very cool.

Any chances if Peapri licence BB, will licence the other game and the crossover, too? :slight_smile:

I’m not so excited about this crossover thing… Doesn’t Ayakashibito take place in the modern era on an “alternate reality” Earth? Bullet Butlers is another world entirely different from our planet… Now don’t get me wrong, I love crossover settings - just look at the Type-Moon universe or the Black Cyc universe - but this one doesn’t seem to have been “originally” conceived as related. Of course if the title turns out great, then I’ll probably won’t give a rat’s ass less about all that… but I’m not preordering quite yet.

My “cash cow” warning lights are kinda blinking. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :lol:

No way! She’s mine! I’m gonna get Nerine for my girlfriend. :smiley: Yep. Afterall, who better to know how to best win a girl than another girl, hehe.

Btw, how much does it cost to license a game like BB? It’s to be at least $200, 000 minimum right?

Absolutely scary… :shock: I’m soo lucky I live a few continents away from you. :lol: You sound like you’d knock me over if we were dating the same guy.

I voted for Bullet and Haruka, though I would definitely put more weight on Bullet. Reading the review and watching the demo movie I definitely get a feel like Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magicks Obscura, and since I greatly enjoyed that game, especially the atmosphere, of which I get the same feel from Bullet. Going from the review and synopsis it’s definitely made me interested in buying it.

The art of Haruka definitely caught my eyes, and reading Nargrakhan’s post on it in page 2, it seems like it would be pretty nice, and having a loli-esque tsundere is a definite plus. ( I know whose route I’d be going for first for sure)

Just my 0.02 cents:

It seems at Getchu’s 2007 Games Ranking, SEKAI DE ICHIBAN got the 3rd place, and BULLET BUTLERS got the 24th place.

That’s really incredible for SEKAI DE ICHIBAN, considerating it was released at november - almost the end of the year - and still got a great sales’ ranking. :stuck_out_tongue:

It got the 2nd place in scenario and 19th place in song and music rankings too. The main girl, the kanrinin-loli-tsundere, got 3rd place in popularity ranking too.

And in the Getchu’s 2006 Game Rankings, Harukani Aogi, Urawashino came in 6th overall, with ranks of 4th place for scenario, 6th for music, 8th for visuals, and 10th for system. Two of the girls, Miyabi and and Tonoko, were among the year’s favorite heroines (ranked 5th and 10th place, respectively.)

Sekai got 3rd place in 2007, Harukani got 4th place in 2006 and Bullet Butlers got 24th in 2007.

Wow. That means PeaPri is really trying to bring some winners to us. That’s great! :smiley:

The second is from MinDeaD BlooD I think.

The first is from Chikan Mono Thomas (Xuse), during the Kasumi route. To be honest, I see it as a poor train molester, and think you’d be better off with something like Saishuu Chikan Densha 2 (Atelier Kaguya).

The second is from MinDeaD Blood (Black Cyc), during the Sakaki route. Very great eroge… very violent eroge. :twisted:

That third is just a bleached piece of junk from Rozen Maiden. :wink:

After looking at all three titles, I’d have to say Bullet Butlers is the best choice. I’ve always been interested in fantasy stories…throw in some guns, magic, and good looking art and I’m pretty much sold. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not a single one! :roll:

Except maybe ROZEN MAIDEN. You can find the manga or the DVDs for The 1st tv series, translated into english. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good choice for Haruka and Sekai :wink:

Concerning Sapphism… I don’t really like the arts but if you succeed to make them translate it like that, I’ll know what to do for my personal suggested eroge :smiley: