Which game to license? (UPDATED POLL)

This is true, but…

Naah, the BEST clerics channel negative energy (even in a nonevil game!), which is MUCH MORE useful.
We kill all healers we encounter, we have:

Heh-heh. Your skills as a Sith always impress me. 8) I was assuming they’d be playing “good guys” or something… but you’re right: evil clerics are above and beyond their goodie-goodie counter parts. Libris Mortis is the Unholy Grail for the undead. Corpse Craft alone is worth it’s weight in munchkin gamebreaking gold. Uber powered minions, with Negative Energy Burst and Tomb-Tainted Soul, makes short work of all your living enemies… and your living party too. But not to worry, you can alway raise them to undeath like the good little servants they are… with some additional improvements here and there. :twisted:

Of course with that book, you only need to Dread Necromancer your way to unliving godhood. 8)

No, you’ve got that right, I’ve always played “decent guy” :wink: in my RPG games (I use erogames for the alternative :evil: 8) … ).
But I’ve a good grasp of the rules ( …AND TOO MANY NOW-USELESS GAME MANUALS! NO MORE MONEY FROM ME, HASBRO THIEVES OF THE COAST!!! :x :x :x :x ) and, most importantly, a dislike of the polytheistic D&D system and of “meddling gods” in general, therefore I’ve always gravitated towards the Athar faction and its (prestige) classes during my “Classic Fantasy” phase.
So this nicely backed my choice when I picked a positive energy, nonevil version of the Ur-priest prestige class, which is EXTREMELY GOOD.

Nah - the nearest group of this sort that my husband might convince me to visit sometime can be seen at http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/introduction/basic_rules/

IIRC one of the healer classes not only cannot attack anyone but has to actively try to stop fights. Don’t think I’d go that far. :slight_smile: But still, especially at low levels, I think the entire gameplay experience would be “Tag along behind adventurers. Heal someone once per adventure.”

Husband says we could have everyone hide in shadows and use me as monster-bait. “I’m the party healer, exploring on my own… like an idiot…” (Better than being tied up as rape-bait Dragon Pink style!)

Any cleric…even those from the Book of Exalted Cheese. Occasionally we get a cleric who will run for 1 game session, but that’s it.

You would be our perfect cleric! You need to move here so you can play our cleric all the time (well atleast most of the time)!! :smiley:

Kaphewt…!!! WTH!?! HE IS!?! LOL…

I would want to get the game. But Urawashino is pretty appealing to me. i guess I like all three and if they translate them, i’ll get them.

sighs I guess no Otome H-games huh? LIke Under the Moon, or Love Drops? Or any others. :cry:
figures.

Well, Out of the three, i pick Bullet Butlers. I don’t know why, maybe the butler guys are hot, Fred and Alfred, I think. And I like the 1930 era also.

Make it simple and translate every single eroge :slight_smile:

Why choose? just bring them all :smiley:

Since this is not the case, I gave my vote to Sekai, I really like the art and the story sounds interesting, you have my $39.95 secured :slight_smile:

I’m all for pure love but not for the moe look of Haruka, and bullet buttlers caught my eye, but… I don’t know, there’s something i don’t quite like about it , not sure of what it is :mrgreen:

Chain was a ‘eh’ title with slightly better storyline than most of their titles.

So… Are we correct in assuming that Tsuki Possession is one of yer 1st b-games…? :roll:
And Thought Reading and Pretend Listening are your style… :wink:

[size=200]"…"[/size]

Eh even though I’d decided to swear off almost anything containing quite a bit of ero… I feel like changing my mind when I read about Bullet Butlers. (And Chain!)

Btw, I assume that if published and released, the version of BB released by Peach Princess will be the uhh… version with the cuts, right? Hmm… how about having the deluxe version(which contained what was scrapped) but at a higher price instead? It’d be better to get it right than to have a repeat of what the Japanese developers went through. But at least they’re releasing the additional materials at a discount instead of telling the players to jerk off. :slight_smile:

Well with BB, either way, they still encourage jerking off one way or another, although I dislike the fact that there is futa in the story. Straight ero is good enough and evev a group scene (doublefucking is okay) but Futa is too weird for my taste.

I’m not sure what you’re referring to; there was only ever one version of Bullet Butlers produced, and that’s the version we would hypothetically license.

There is no futanari in Bullet Butlers. There’s not a huge amount of ero, period - probably about as much as in Fate.

Is there some sort of truthmedia article on Bullet Butlers that I don’t know about that’s providing this information? ^^;;

As far as the ‘cut’ comments, I think they have the idea that BB and Dies Irae are the same game due to a certain thread in the Japanese Game forum. Does Dies Irae also have futanari?

Hmmm maybe I got confused with another game. There was some game where there was a huge fuss and the company said they’d release the cut material, which would be available at a discount to those who already owned the game. Maybe it was Daes Irae(or whatever it was called).

Btw, does anyone know how they balance the guns and sword and magic systems? I know that a non- VN, rpg game called Arcanum had this sorta system where magic and technology were like 2 opposing sides. The more you learnt magic, the worse you became at technology and vice versa.

So it makes me curious how the game handles this since battles are likely part of this game, no?

None of them interst me. I’d much rather see ‘Shuffle!’, ‘Tick! Tack!’. and ‘Really? Really!’ instead. Now those would be great games to see trnslated into English since I can’t understand Japanese, so someone please, so translate these games.

They are big name titles, it more then likely wont ever happen. The licensing costs are probably just too high. Rule of thumb, if a game has an anime based after it, 85%(probably higher) chance we’ll never see it licensed and released.(That pretty much goes for all the games from the same company as well.) The only way these titles will see the light of day in the English speaking world is if and/or when fan groups complete translations.

And I’d like to add that if there is an anime based on the game, we already know the story of it… so it decreases the interest we can have.
That’s what I think personaly since I don’t want to be spoiled of the plot line before I start a new game (even if for shuffle I have to say that we will never have enough of an evil psycho Kaede :D).

That’s often actually very wrong, considering how loosely (and badly) the anime are based on the games. At best, it gives you an insight about what the characters’ relationship may be.

For instance: there’s no psycho-Kaede in the game.