Which H Games site delivers in a couple of days to Canad

I’m going to head home in a bit, and won’t make the normal 3-4 week wait list that I normally have to endure, lolz.

So I was wondering if there was a h game site that offered good prices, and could ship to Canada within a few days max?

Oh, and takes money orders as well.

Thanks in advance!

You can try Canadahentai. I am almost at the other side of the country (Vancouver, BC) and it took around a week or so to arrive. However, since it is almost the end of the year and you are planning to pay with MO, it might take an additional day or two. As always, YMMV.

[This message has been edited by fxho (edited 11-23-2004).]

Haha, I just happen to be surfing that site right now!

But wow, their prices…darn. Lolz.

Not to double post, sorry, but I happen to be in BC too! I live in Vancouver, but am in Kamloops studying at the moment. Hentai dudes in town! Lolz.

So they say 3-4 days, but it’ll take longer than that?

Edit: Not to sound stupid, but does Canadahentai take their money orders in CDN $'s, or USD $'s?

I’ve heard of some CDN companies taking orders in USD’s, that’s why.

[This message has been edited by Ryo (edited 11-23-2004).]

Prices aren’t that bad (prices are almost the MSRP), though shipping could be a bit lower (remember to include GST). As for currency, they have both currencies listed, but I guess you can check with them. However, since you are living in Canada, I can’t imagine why you would pay in US $.

You can pay in CDN$, and my orders are usually here, in Edmonton, in 4-5 days.

How do the products turn out? Any scratches, dents, etc.?

I used to buy from animetoxic, and I always got a dented box, or a DVD that makes a loud gurgling sound when it plays.

I’m paying for their discounts, haha.

But… Animetoxic is in the US, right? I don’t recall very well, but, since Brave Soul (the game I bought from Canadahentai) is in a DVD case, I can’t think why it would have a dent or something like that (other than the CD getting loose inside the case).

No no, what I mean is the hentai boxsets I’d get, there’d be dents in the corners, and scratches on the box, as if they chose the worst copy of that product they had, and sent it to me, lolz.

quote:
Originally posted by Ryo:
No no, what I mean is the hentai boxsets I'd get, there'd be dents in the corners, and scratches on the box, as if they chose the worst copy of that product they had, and sent it to me, lolz.

Damn, they're on to me!

quote:
Originally posted by Ryo:
Not to double post, sorry, but I happen to be in BC too! I live in Vancouver, but am in Kamloops studying at the moment. Hentai dudes in town! Lolz.

So they say 3-4 days, but it'll take longer than that?

Edit: Not to sound stupid, but does Canadahentai take their money orders in CDN $'s, or USD $'s?

I've heard of some CDN companies taking orders in USD's, that's why.

[This message has been edited by Ryo (edited 11-23-2004).]

The prices are in Canadian. Note consider a week for mail to and from the east coast. Faster post is faster $$$. Note Prices are realistic with the exchange rate.