Which is better?

I’ve been pacing back and forth trying to make up my mind deciding which game to buy next. I’ve narrowed it down to three, all G-Collections games, “Sensei 2,” “Tsuki-Possession,” or “Private Nurse.” “Do You Like Horny Bunnies?” sounded interesting, but for some reason, the faces of the characters, seem elongated, streched out, and simplified. So, anyway, among the three, which do you guys think is the better buy?

well i depends on ur taste… both tsuki and sensei 2 contain hmmm trying not to say rape… but ummm thats pretty much what it is… where are the other 2 are more lighthearted and fun…

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
So, anyway, among the three, which do you guys think is the better buy?

That depends on what's most important to you in a game.

I think, I like "Private Nurse" most out of these four, but "Tsuki" is also quite interesting and the "Horny Bunnies" are really cute...

I’m going to assume that if you are considering Sensei 2 or Tsuki, then you feel comfortable enough with the subject matter. But even not taking that into account, I’d probably recommend Private Nurse of the three. A strong storyline, some nice touchs like the after diaries, decent game complexity. It does get tedious if you want to get all the images, but you’re not required to. Then I’d recommend Tsuki over Sensei 2. I just feel that Tsuki was the better game of the two in terms of story and complexity.

Well depends if you are only looking for graphics then probably tsuki has the best graphics IMO. If you are looking more for story and plot go for private nurse. If you just wanna see the “deeds” then tsuki and horny bunny seems to have the most scenes. If you want light hearted fun the horny bunny is for you. But remember Horny bunny was origionally produced before tsuki and you can tell by the rougher character designs.

Thanks for the ad-vice. I might get Private Nurse after all. But not for a couple weeks since I just bought the new Legend of Zelda game and the Roger Rabbit DVD. I still can’t believe they cut out the scene with the kids smoking on the back of the trolley… Anyway, I’m rambling.

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
Thanks for the ad-vice. I might get Private Nurse after all. But not for a couple weeks since I just bought the new Legend of Zelda game and the Roger Rabbit DVD. I still can't believe they cut out the scene with the kids smoking on the back of the trolley... Anyway, I'm rambling.

If you hadn't noticed, rambling tends to be more a norm than an exception... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] (And they cut out that scene? That's a little silly I believe...)

Actually, if you're going to wait a couple weeks, who knows what else will be available from them by then? But let us know how you liked Private Nurse, when you get it.

It’s by Disney nothing suprises me on what they do to their DVDs.

I know that this is off topic, but I noticed someone wasted their hard earned money on zelda CRAPORINA of time instead of a b-game. You are bad bad bad bad bad. I tested craporina of time for over 5 straight weeks, THAT GAME IS EVIL AND BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAd.

… ok I just had to get that out.

back on topic, If you feel like bunnies then go with bunny, if you are going for heavy shit go with tsuki, if you need some nurse loving try out private nurse. I’m just gonna buy em all.