White Album/ Leaf Anime

For the past week I’ve been watching nothing but anime produced by Leaf.

White Album: I feel that this is highly underrated. The animation, characters, and voices are all fantastic.
The drama is, ohhh so delicious. The songs are just…incredible. The artsy art and highly detailed animation seriously help this series in reaching amazing.
Although some parts are pretty pointless. Some drama happens and it’s quickly resolved within minutes. Some details are left unanswered.
The story is pretty fucking good either way. The Ogata’s are perhaps some of the most memorable characters I’ve come across.
Lastly, the overall theme is beautiful.

ToHeart: Moege adaption done right. They’re actually characters and not protag-kun’s dick sleeve. The animation is also really, really good.
The main problem is that each girl only gets like an episode focused on them…

Serika>Ayaka>Tomoko>Kotone>Serio>Multi>>>>rest

I also started Comipara, but that’s not even close to approaching these two. The characters look a little too…“uguu”?

I also liked the ToHeart anime. I liked how it strays from the usual harem formula, and how sometimes is Akari who goes around solving the problems. Personally my favorite girl was Aoi.
And better stay far, far away from Remember My Memories.

What’s wrong with it?

Retcons many things from the first season, including personalities (and Hiroyuki’s design and personality were also greatly modified), most girls now are in love with Hiroyuki for no reason, is basically 12 episodes of melodrama with Akari, who feels bad because Hiroyuki pays too much attention to Multi, and Multi, who has every conceivable problem, one after another (starting with amnesia, which gives the series name).

The short battle omakes were kinda fun, though.

Thanks for clarifying.
What was Hiroyuki like in the game?

He was somewhat like in the first season, though not so laid back. He’s certainly more proactive, since he’s the one who meddles with each girl.