Who do you currently find to be the cutest anime character?

The topic title says it all. This thread is for talking about which anime character you personally consider to be the cutest currently.
At present, I am quite fond of Shinobu, the main character from ??? (Ninin ga Shinobuden) AKA Nin x Nin = Shinobuden, 2x2=Shinobuden - The Nonsense Kunoichi Fiction, Ninja Nonsense: The Legend of Shinobu, or just simply Ninja Nonsense. If you aren’t familiar with her, here is a really well done piece of (what I’m fairly certain is) fan art I found when looking for a picture of her:

Why do I find her so adorable? Well, it’s a combination of the way she’s drawn and her personality in the anime. You really have to see it for yourself to begin to understand.
Now I hand the torch off so someone else can talk about their current favorite. Unless, of course, you want to comment on mine. As an aside, is anyone else somewhat reminded of Sango from Inuyasha by her?

I’m a fan of nanami Konoe (lamune).

It’s based on a B-game but I first saw her in the anime.

i also like characters like Aoi (Ai yori aoshi), Kana (my lovely ghost Kana), …

Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

She is like, the most focused-group’d Moe character evar. EVAR.

Usa Mimi from Kodomo no Jikan. There is a loli factor but it is killed by her larger than average jugs. (It is funny when a grade schooler has breasts bigger than that of the average grown adult) She exudes Moe.

Mikuru is moe too but she is overused by fans already.

Komori Kiri from the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei anime, as voice acted by Asuka Tanii.

She’s the cutest anti-social girl wrapped in a blanket. Aggressive when someone violates her personal space, but weak as a kitten when pressed to far. Likes to tease little boys and illicitly flirt around with other sexy women. Long hair that’s unkempt and covers her eyes, which only makes her even more alluring. Totally devoted to the man she falls in love with. She doesn’t want you to open it, but she secretly DOES want you to open it. When you do open it… wow… just plain WOW!!!

Komori is love. Everyone loves Komori. No exceptions.

Many girls from Sekirei are cute and hot.

Minami-ke’s Chiaki Minami