Who should i contact about

On encubed it says

So which email would be best to contact Jast with in relation to this?

I for one would happily preorder Nitro+ Chirai’s games.

We’re open to it, although it takes a lot of work to bring out these games, and Nitro+ needs to be on board with the project, too.

I imagine translation is most of the work, yes? There’s already fan-translation project for Togainu no Chi, maybe you could try doing something similar to that as with Demonbane?

Currently Togainu no Chi is 57% translated, every image has been translated and edited. All that remains are 3 character paths (Rin, Shiki and Nano). So I’m not sure if Jast wanted to try that out, Yaoiforever is working on this.

Currently Sweet Pool is at 22% translated, every image has been translated and only 1 still needs be edited (it’s currently being worked on). So that’s another, if you’re interested. This is being hosted on the TLwiki, with the translators being on the Aarinfantasy forums.

Lamento just started, so it’s less than 1%.

I’m currently an editor for Togainu no Chi, so if there is an interest, I can relay information.

I’d get behind this with an instant preorder any day.

I’d have to ask, but I’m pretty sure a friend of mine would be willing to pre-order such a game, given that he bemoans the lack of translated yaoi eroge. He’s even played the two aforementioned games that have been translated, which he didn’t care for much. In fact, he called one of the scenes in Absolute Obedience “disturbing”.

On the topic of translated Yaoi games, KittyMedia tried to license the Enzai ova but the Japanese company refused to allow them to release it uncensored due to how disturbing/strong it is.

to show ur support feel free to voice them to peter at

peter-jlist (at) jlist.com

although getting demonbane out is our top priority at the moment in terms of nitroplus schedule, if we are convinced that there is enough guaranteed demand we would for sure look into it

Tell Peter to clean his inbox: I’m about to flood 500 megs of what I want. :wink:

and i just told him to set up a word filter blocking all emails containing the word “twin” :stuck_out_tongue:

Now the best way to contact Peter is to hope your two questions will be picked up on visual novel news :lol:

A lot of people asked about that, so he might answer it

I support identical (cause if they don’t look alike, what’s the point) twincest in all it’s forms. So yes. I’d be a hypocrite if I didn’t. :slight_smile:

The original game (not the fandisc, though, unusually) contains 3P scenes with the twins which counts as twincest in Narg’s book as far as I can tell.

I did just this. :smiley: Although from the recent podcast it sounds like they’re cautiously considering other otome/yaoi games.