Who still need some hints on Toki-Check In?

Who ever need hints on Toki-check post here.

how do you get an id code for TCI so i can get the hints
i put in the code P003 which is not work

quote:
Originally posted by Tet:
how do you get an id code for TCI so i can get the hints
i put in the code P003 which is not work

The code you put P003 is not right one. I think. The correct one is the on the back of the game their is ID, which in left down will My ID is "ID 0000" that is example. If you still don't get it you might send e-mail to
dave@peachprincess.com

can u give me a few doors to natsuki

can u show me the yuki and nanami
thanx

I cant even get her booze, Im trying to figure it out.

Generally what i do is based on what kumiko said. Work, so i sweep, and then i went to the market place and saw Kyoka. I show kyoka to her room and everything just sucks from there on out.

I try not to interact with any of the other guest except her, but there is barely anything that i can do with her.

quote:
Originally posted by Osiyamia:
I cant even get her booze, Im trying to figure it out.

Generally what i do is based on what kumiko said. Work, so i sweep, and then i went to the market place and saw Kyoka. I show kyoka to her room and everything just sucks from there on out.

I try not to interact with any of the other guest except her, but there is barely anything that i can do with her.

Well, it was the same for, me but I found the way to her at last [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img].

Remember that Kyoka loves booze, and where in the inn is the booze? also remember that Kyoka are very curious about the nature, since she hasan't been outdoors very much (sigh, such a boring life those aristocrats must have, don't you think?)... If you remember that, I'm sure that you'll find the way to her heart [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 12-30-2001).]

Well, i finally got her into the boat, and all of that, but i get stuck at the three way where i can drink sake, or watch tv or sleep, nothing seems to be working’

Help?

Here is a basic list of everything i’ve done/gotten to

(admin edit - walkthru steps removed)

Then there are the three choices and nothing seems to be working…

So. Blah.

[This message has been edited by Kumiko Kamiyama (edited 12-31-2001).]

Well, you’re missing one or two event before you meet Kyoka in the boat, I think… If you (the main character) don’t gets sad when Kyoka tells her story (tears in the eyes), that means that you missed someting before the lake… and if you got sad then, that means that you missed one meeting with her (if you don’t gets invited to Kyokas room on Day 2 (the same day when you meet her at the lake) to drink sake with her, that means that you missed something after you meet her).

I finally got it.

quote:
Originally posted by Osiyamia:
I finally got it.

Congratulations! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Stuck again, actually i just need to know what i am missing, i got 94/100 on the room.

Heres what i have:

Makoto 1 & 2
Misato & keiko 1 & 2
Yuki 1 & 2
Nanami 1 & 2
Ayumi 2 & 3 & 5
Natsuki 1 & 2
Kumi 1 & 2
Kyoka 1 & 2 & 3
Mai 1 & 2 & 3
Misato-Keiko-Ayumi : 1 & 2

I know that i am missing Ayumi 1 and 4.

But there are 4 that it has blank spots for.

???

If you’re at 94% your missing some Ayumi scenes. If your playing Ayumi’s path do the most dishonorable thing you could ever do when Ayumi’s being forced to do something.(That will give you Ayumi Scene 1) The others that are missing are an offshoot from there.

Will if you got all of the best endings for characters, you will get 94% or 96%. To complete the 100% of CGs you have to see Ayumi (virgin, and non-virgin). Thsese are hard to see because if you see this, you will not get any best or happy endings. It will end up with “Ending 15”. Also, if you know how to get Ayumi best ending or happy endings, you can figure it out.

I thought that maybe if i let her get raped by the two girls that i could try to get the non virgin ending. That didnt work. Then i tried with the two guys rape. didnt work… Can you at least give me hint or something.

Hmm… well i was looking around and all, and i saw these really different pictures. lets see, one was of Nanami choking Natsuki, Some other Makoto completely making confetti of a fish, and Bo-Chan squirting blood everywhere from Yuki in her swim suit… have i missed something?

Ungh, on to 98 percent.

Will since you have 98% of the CGs. Which means you got all of the best ending. Here is the some of the hints on Toki-Check. If you want to complete 100%of CGs, you have to see Ayumi (virgin, and non-virgin). Also, you have to see all of the girls best ending.
Also, for the MAi-san part you have to see two separate thngs. One go for best ending, and one goes the nobody ending. Anyway, to complete 100% of the CGs you have to fill up the memory room. Which means that you can see the all of the H-scenes.

I have 100% but im still missing a spot in my memory…