'Why's & 'You know's - The SIlly Visual Novel Ni

Somehow I thought it more interesting to respond to the original thread starter, so…

It’s said that eyes are the window of the soul, and so, to leave the main character more like a blank paper, who becomes what you play him like, sorta, thus the eyes are left out in some b-games. But I can think of plenty of bishoujo games where the eyes are shown, like in Xuses Eien no Aselia or Escudes Eiyu X Maou .

Well, these games ARE “bishoujo games”, that’s to say, “Beautiful girl games”, so of course there’s little if any yaoi in them - the customers aren’t paying to see two guys bang each others, after all :stuck_out_tongue: . Still, there are a few with a yaoi choice or the like - Saigo, a game from touchy had a yaoi-ending for example. And an old game by the name of Dual Colors gave you the choice to go after any male OR female you wanted from what I hear…

See above…

Pfft. You haven’t looked much into the japanese b-game market, have you? ^_-. There are plenty of games out there that are played from a female point of perspective - out of my collection, I can name Wana and Kyohaku 2 as a couple of examples. And in Rasen Kairou 2 which is also a part of my collection, you get the chance to play from both male & female point of view/perspective. Same goes for the “feature with one guy only” thing - plenty and I mean plenty of games offers group sex of which the main character is in one way or another a participant. Just look at some of the links to the games provided above, for example…

Hmm, since censorship is adressed later in this thread, I felt it shouldbe adressed too: it’s part of censordship law in Japan or something like that that certain parts, such as a vagina, should be mosaiced. However, from what I hear, censorship laws are getting softer in japan, which means that the mosaics are getting smaller and that companies which covered both vagina and anus before, for example, now only covers the vagina with a marginal mosaic and shows the anus clearly…

But in any event, I myself say: why care? We know that the guy’s banging his **** in her ***** anyway, so why bother with it? Just read the text & use your imagination, I say…

The game CGs will be lightly ruined if they were censored…if you ask me…

… Obviously you haven’t seen some of the really bad attempts at “uncensoring” a CG… Now, THAT’s what I call runining… :frowning:

I finally found the thread I was referring to! I found it through looking at the pages of threads of back in the day, since I knew that searching for it didn’t turn it up.