Will there be a "Tokimeki Check-in! - 2 "?

Dear Bishoujo community,

first of all let me say: hi to everyone 'coz
I’m new here … and I love Bishoujo games like everyone on this board!

Does anybody know if there will be a “Tokimeki Check-in! - 2 " in the near future? I’ve buyed and played through various titles (Tokimeki, Hitozuma Hime Club, Kango Shicyauzo) but think that Tokimeki rocks them all away. It’s a great game with lots of girls, many endings… simply put: I love it!!

Another thing I would like to know:
can somebody tell me if this and this game have a chance to be translated? They look really great, don’t you think? But I don’t have a clue what they are about because I’m not speaking japanese

Thanks for your help and
"GAME ON!”

------------------
greetings
AltF4

The second game you have listed is made by Trabulance. Since G-Collections is and has translated games by this company, there’s a good chance that this title will be translated. On the other hand , the first title you have listed, may not due to the facts that the publisher (Mink) isn’t affiliated with the two companies currently doing translations. (Peach Princess, G-Collections)

------------------
“His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man.” Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

Might be awhile though. Purunrun doesn’t even hit Japan’s shelves until the 19th.

Oh, and welcome to the board AltF4-san.

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 12-01-2003).]

I’m just hoping G-collections will do a list of all the games they are planning to release like they did last year. I like knowing what’s comming along down the pipes

A title of the caliber of Tokimeki Check-In! may never be made again, 10 girls seems like a lot to handle, the average number of girls is usually 5 or 6 in a game. But I would so pick up this game in a flash since this is my favorite title, evar…EVAR!

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
I'm just hoping G-collections will do a list of all the games they are planning to release like they did last year. I like knowing what's comming along down the pipes [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

I'd rather they didn't. I'd hate to be anticipating all year long for a title. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] Kinda silly, but since I'm starting to see how the Trabulance titles are tying together, I'm starting to anticipate those a bit more...

They’re tied together? Hmm…maybe I should be paying more attention to these games

Well, some of them are. Kango is sort of a “prelude” to the original Tsuku Agechau. That’s easy to see since Chisa is a full nurse in Tsuku but only a student in Kango. Kango 2 and Tsuku 2 are similiar, except this time Tsuku 2 seems to be before Kango 2. Yuna is a full nurse in Kango 2 but it looks like she’s still a student (high school I guess) in Tsuku 2. And there’s a sequel of sorts for Tsuku 2 but I can’t remember the name right at this moment. At if you look at that Oshiete Agechau 2 coming out in January (in Japan, that is) there are two characters you might recognize from Kango, although one’s awfully younger this time around…

shrug Yes, I did spend some time trying to match up characters between games. It kept me occupied while waiting for Brave Soul…

ROFL…heh well at least now you got BS. Hmm…so who’s what verson of kango has the chars in this game?

Glad you guys like Tokimeki. It’s my fave, too, and I’ve played a few games. Although I’ll always have a place in my heart for Season of the Sakura, too.

sadly… IGN made their famous “i hate bishoujo games… but i had to review one” review… that talks really bad of this really good game…

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
ROFL...heh well at least now you got BS. Hmm...so who's what verson of kango has the chars in this game?

None right now, but I was joking that if a Kango 3 and 4 came out, you can probably find the character in the related Tsukushite. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

I think Season of the Sakura would have been a nice game to have a sequel to. Ah well, that's sometimes how it goes with games...

Heh, just remembering a conversation from this weekend. My friends were talking and one mentioned how I had given him TCI for Christmas one year and he wasn't able to do well at it. My other friend piped in that she had heard of the game. Given her nature I asked her if she was talking about "Tokimeki Memorial" instead. She asked "Is there a difference?" The imp in me makes answering such a question so difficult... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
None right now, but I was joking that if a Kango 3 and 4 came out, you can probably find the character in the related Tsukushite. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

I think Season of the Sakura would have been a nice game to have a sequel to. Ah well, that's sometimes how it goes with games...

Heh, just remembering a conversation from this weekend. My friends were talking and one mentioned how I had given him TCI for Christmas one year and he wasn't able to do well at it. My other friend piped in that she had heard of the game. Given her nature I asked her if she was talking about "Tokimeki Memorial" instead. She asked "Is there a difference?" The imp in me makes answering such a question so difficult... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

You should give here tokimeki check-in for christmas [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

I like hot spring, but I did not know about its culture in Japan. It is interesting to learn the hot spring from this game. I heard it was mixed bath. When American asked Japanse to spearte it, Japanese complied. They put a rope between men’s section and women’s section. In the game, the bath is separated by the bamboo fence.

quote:
Originally posted by Logicgate:
I like hot spring, but I did not know about its culture in Japan. It is interesting to learn the hot spring from this game. I heard it was mixed bath. When American asked Japanse to spearte it, Japanese complied. They put a rope between men's section and women's section. In the game, the bath is separated by the bamboo fence.

If you read Peter's j-list updates, he mentions (quite recently in fact) about how the impression is that mixed baths are common but the reality is, it's a rare setup. The bamboo seperation is probably the usual way they do it. I remember seeing it that way in a show recently (can't remember which show it was at the moment, some sort of drama) but it's also in anime like Fruits Basket and Love Hina. And my guess at places where it's impracticle to do such a seperation, then they would have designated times by gender for bathing.

And I don't think I'll be giving her TCI for Christmas. She's one of the more "innocent" friends I have, so I don't think it would go over as well compared to others.

Oh come one you can be the one to corrupt her Heh you never know Course this could also get you a good slap in the face too