Will you be getting XC-3?

Checking who here will be purchasing it.

I think it looks pretty good. Better artwork and Asami from the first game is back. Of course I don’t expect a story out of it but sometimes you can’t go wrong with a good old sex romp.

I pre-ordered X-Change 3 a little while ago. It looks like a pretty good game.

Nope, I “don’t plan on it”… and this includes both the Yaoi title (BLEARGH!) and Yin-Yang.
Me, I’m still awaiting the REAL interesting games from Peapri, and also hoping in the future English release of those “real games” from CROWD (try comparing Doushin and Tokimeki Check In to the X-Change series… ).

Naw… I don’t think I’ll get it. Not really my style. Thus so far, Kango Shicyauzo is my favorite Peach Princess series.

I’m still waiting for my preorder of Doushin to arrive, and ordered Virgin Roster and Figures of Happiness a little over a week ago.

That about wraps up everything I really wanted from the catalog lineup. :slight_smile:

However, Animamundi looks very interesting - given my personal fetish for gothic settings - and I’m naturally awaiting what titles from the thread Baldo mentioned will be announced.

Hoping for Death Meta myself. Even though I own the Japanese original, I’d end up buying several copies for my non-Japanese speaking friends… and one for myself to see how good/bad my Japanese translation skills are.

Now only if PP would get something with twincest. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will probably get it eventually because it is a lot better than the first two X-Changes after playing through some of the Japanese version.

preordered a while back … look forward to it shipping… and are you serious, Nargrakhan, you still haven’t recieved your copy of doushin… did you have it preordered? another question Nargrakhan what anime or game is you avatar from?

I don’t plan on getting the X-Change 3. But I am getting Yin-Yang for sure :slight_smile:

I will pobably order in the autumn, have to much to do during the summer in order to play computergames. And i will also buy a new computer first, so have to wait until i can afford it.
I did like the other XC games so i will buy it but not now.

I will order next few weeks before I will pay the credit card bill.

I don’t plan on getting it. Not my style of game.

I’m certainly going to get it. Afterall, I do have X-Change 1 & 2, so there’s no question of not having the 3rd! And yeah, I’ve pre-ordered it too.

Hmm, strange I can’t seem to find the X-Change alternative game on this site. Anyone got a link to it? Thanks!

No, i won’t. I never played any XC game and never will. A game about a guy being turned into a female just to be rped/gangrped by everyone and don’t give a shit for that in the next moment is a big turn down to me. Sorry! :frowning:

So, I will guard my money to the next future release. :wink:

[ 06-16-2006, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

It would take something truly mindbogglingly amazing in the review for me to even consider intentionally purchasing it. I’d play it if someone gave it to me, which is more than I can say for some games, though. :slight_smile:

Yin-Yang is a possibly-someday if the reviews say it’s good. AnimaMundi depends on finances - I may put some store credit towards it in a while. :slight_smile:

Several of the Future Games look interesting, but DeathMeta is probably the one with the best odds of me putting money on it.

No plans over it.

Xaryn, I’ve played through the Japanese version of Yin-Yang. The rape bus is gone. There are gang-bang scenes but they can be avoided. Overall I really enjoy Yin-Yang and this is why I am getting the English version for sure :slight_smile:

Nah. Tried the first XC and it wasn’t my cup of tea in the slightest. I’m not really into Yin-Yang from the sales pitch, either. Nor the yaoi game, of course (ick).

I’m looking forward to seeing what games are going to be released in the distant future, though. =)

I’ll get it for sure. :slight_smile:
To bad that the Ying Yang realize is slowing down.
I will not be able to do a grouping order (doushin-XC3-Ying Yang),and I don’t see anything interesting comming to group Ying Yang with. :frowning:

Hmm…i’d really prefer a Princess Maker 4 translation

This is how it is for me exactly.

I am gonna get it at Comic Con (I hope) for the sheer fact that I will be there and it will save on international shipping.