Windows 10 Support

Which recent releases will support Windows 10? Does JAST have any plans to support Windows 10 in older titles? Microsoft is pushing users to upgrade from older versions of Windows with their free upgrade program, so this is going to become an issue sooner rather than later.

Also, I don't see system specifications on the School Days official site. Given that Shiny Days and School Days are connected, new customers may be interested in School Days also. Will you guarantee that School Days works on Windows 10?

I would like to know this as well. With that said, I hope that Microsoft’s “compatibility mode” options will continue to be available in the new upgrade. Those have been a godsend in the past in terms of keeping old games running correctly, and as long as they remain in place, I don’t foresee any major problems provided people are in the right “mode”. I’ll start a “testing thread” in the troubleshooting area where forum users can chime in after trying their current JAST library on Windows 10.

i haven’t downloaded it yet ,i can’t backup my computer my hard drive 1teribite and 1/2 i dont have another drive to backup