Windows 10 VN Compatibility Community Project

I made a Google spreadsheet to compile compatibility information for Windows 10 all in one place. Anyone can edit, so please update it as new VNs are tested.

Google spreadsheet link

Additional explanation is available on my personal blog.

Windows 10 VN Compatibility Community Project

This is a community-wide effort, so I've created a separate topic here to get the word out.

I have Windows 10 and can confirm that Yumina the Ethereal and Hanachirasu (JASTUSA Versions) work on Windows 10. How should I add these VNs to the Spreadsheet?

Just click the spreadsheet link and add the information to a blank row. Thanks for contributing!

Cool I think I added them correctly. I'll add more when I test out more VNs

May have to change Yumina to Partial. It was able to start up in Windowed Mode Yesterday but today for some reason I'm getting an error when trying to use Windowed Mode. It still works in Full Screen Mode. I'll post a screenshot in a new thread.

I’m guessing that if there is inaccurate information about a title already in the list, I have to make a new entry (or do I have to use the unprotected section of the current entry) since I’ve seen a few errors regarding compatibility and some missing information (I’ll have to do a more indepth check of my games before I’m 100% sure of everything).

Create a mirror entry to the right of the existing one and I’ll take a look when I review the sheet. Creating a duplicate entry at the bottom could lead to duplicate entries in the sheet if I don’t notice it.

Let me know when you’ve made your updates if you want quick feedback. Otherwise it could be a while before I review the sheet.