wishful thinking on alternate shipping method

I wish we could choose pickup as a shipping method. This would allow me to meet some of the employees and I wouldn’t have to wait for snail mail, which happens to be atrociously slow to my area.

Well, the question is, would they want to meet us? Then again, I’ve failed two years in a row to make it to a convention to meet any of the people. I may have to resort to stalking anyways…

we will just hide in the basement…

Am I really that scary? no… wait, don’t answer that.

[This message has been edited by ksarchet (edited 11-10-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
we will just hide in the basement...

I thought you did that already ...
Bang Bang Bang Open up , we want SB!

A/S/L kthx

UPS Ground as an alternate shipping choice would be nice. Then we could get the “shipped , your taracking number is xxxxxxx” notice. So that we would at least know that the package has shipped and by using UPS’s website, we’d know when it would arrive.

------------------
“His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man.” Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
UPS Ground as an alternate shipping choice would be nice. Then we could get the "shipped , your taracking number is xxxxxxx" notice. So that we would at least know that the package has shipped and by using UPS's website, we'd know [b]when it would arrive.

[/b]

Overnight would be the fastest, but do you want to pay big $$ for that. Game $35, Postage $15 ????

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Overnight would be the fastest, but do you want to pay big $$ for that. Game $35, Postage $15 ????

Ground (around $4.00) would at least allow you to track your shipment.

------------------
"His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man." Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

Or maybe USPS Priority Mail an extra $4.00 for 2-3 day shipping.

------------------
“His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man.” Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

On the subject of pickup, sorry, but CA law would call that a point of sale and we’d have to charge you sales tax. So we had to set things up to work through the mails. Sorry :slight_smile: We do plan to offer more choices for shipping, but we’ve been to crushingly busy. It’s 1 am and I’m still here at work.