WITCHBLADE!!!

I just really wanted to share this with EVERYONE. I picked up Witchblade the anime. and at first i thought some sorta super Girl overly Busty and Gore. OMG i was soooooo Wrong. The Story of it Really was amazing. the Mother and her daughter and the Trails that happen and where they go where very Heart Felt to me. It had a good Twist of Humor and Seriousness. I couldn’t stop crying at the End of this Series. IT WAS THAT GOOD! i really wanted to share and hope someone can enjoy it as much as me ^.^

Ya I really enjoyed it as well.
The best part was, imo,that they didn’t do a major cop out on the ending.
Really great Characterization, lots of action, and some nice drama points thrown in for good measure.
(Ya I was bawling my eyes out at the end too.)

I am SOOOOO happy i wasn’t the only one Crying. The Drama was done really well once i started i absolutly Could not Stop. I have to buy my own copy now since i watched my Friends in a NON-Stop Marathon.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t134 … 1024-1.jpg

SHE MY MYSPACE FRIEND NOW ABSOLUTE JOY AHHHHH I AM SOOOOO HAPPY. I got a Sweet Pic as well.

(Please forgive me i needed to Share my Happiness)

I loved the series too. The most notable parts for me though are the humorous pieces about Masane’s appearance. They almost always make me laugh my pants off. But this is one of the few anime series that actually made me go to the verge of tears although i never go that far.

Yea they would call here Masamune i believe… but i think they meant it in Masa Mune. Making fun of her Chest Somehow. Yea the end Was Incredably Bitter Sweet. but being a Fan of witchblade i kinda had a feeling about this ending Y_Y

But i Did cry… Hard SHE SHOULDN’T HAVE DIED!!! Riko and her dad being together was nice but Y_Y