Words Worth

Hey guys,Has anyone here played the game Words Worth?
I’ve seen the h-anime it’s based on and I thought it had a cute and interesting story but for some reason it felt like it was lacking something. If anyone’s played it, how different is the anime and the game from one another?

I never played (sniff (T_T)) nor watched the H-Anime show, but as far i know (and read in reviews) is a fabulous 3D Action-RPG game.
And is from ELF, so expect Top-notch 2D-graphics.

You can read some reviews here and here.

And besides the renewed Win95/98 version, Was re-released a XP version, too.

[This message has been edited by Peter Gilis (edited 01-31-2006).]

Ihave the WW XP DVD Edition and it runs great, but it does have a copy protection feature on it…(it’ll check the disc on startup). If you have an old save game file it will work with the game as well. There’s also a bonus game included with it.

quote:
but it does have a copy protection feature on it..(it'll check the disc on startup)

Like 99% of PC games on CD-ROM.

I haven’t played Words Worth, but I’m guessing it uses StarForce DVD protection cause thats what my copy of Limeiro Ryukitan X uses. Its not like the Sony “Root-kit” systems that could seriously hurt your computer though. You just enter a keycode that comes in the box and the game scans the disc (takes all of 5 seconds) on startup. I’ve never experienced any problems with it.

quote:
I'm guessing it uses StarForce DVD protection

Wasn't that the copyright protection method that was almost virus-like?
quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
Wasn't that the copyright protection method that was almost virus-like?

Starforce doesn't have a terribly sterling reputation, true. But 'almost virus-like' would imply that it spreads itself to your friends' computers.

The Sony-BMG fiasco awhile back was for using rootkit technology (which is a program that alters the operating system, so that the OS cannot do things the rootkit wants to block). Not quite the same thing but still pretty nasty.