X Change 2 artbook

Hey Gang,

Well… don’t I feel a bit like a maroon today. I was going through my artbooks/perfect guides today, and I realized that I have an XChange2/Tokimeki Check-in artbook.

So I start paging through the XChange2 part, when I come across some screen shots of this light-blue haired girl… that looks like Aihara. So I start thinking "oh… I guess they were originally going to have Aihara Takuya have a light-blue shade of hair."

Anyway, so I start playing today, in an effort to see if I can actually win Maiko, and get side tracked with Daisuke. So, I goto the neighboring school to get some photos for him, and run across Otori… who looks exactly like Aihara. Anyway, this gets me thinking 'hey… wait a min, I’ve seen here somewhere before.‘

So, I go look in the artbook, and low and behold, there she is. Boy, was my face red.

Okay, so it wasn’t that great of a story.

On a total side note, Chobits’ “Chi” must be really popular with the CWRU Anime Society. Every year they have a competition to see who gets to put their dojinshi onto the CWRU Anime Society shirt. And this year someone drew Chi from Chobits. Problem is, of the 25 members of the club, only 1 of them actually know who Chi was… and she claimed that Chi was her own drawing. Kinda miffed me a bit, so I brought in my Chobits manga to show her and the others that “Chi” is actually CLAMPs possession. Well… that went over like a ton of bricks.

Anyway, just wanted to mention about the XChange 2 artbook and perfect guide.

Mike

eh? art books?? where does one go about killing the wallet to get em???

wonders off to check PPs stuffs

oh ya, on that note does ANYONE know where i can get wallscrolls based on animes/bishoujo games??? been looking for a while an turned up nil

TH

J-List had gotten some back in stock a week or two back, don’t know if it’s still there though. And I know I saw the artbook on another site recently, but I can’t remember which one.

Actually, now that I have X-Change 2 in my possession, I may pick up a copy of the artbook myself. I already learned my lesson when I picked up the LMM artbook before getting the game and I wasn’t going to do that again.

Peach Princess still offers a Wall Scroll for Snow Drop.

Um, places to check. Jungle-US might have some used, and possibly CD Japan. I know Himeya used to sometimes sell game related merchandise (I have a number of mousepads from them, as well as keychains, colectable cards, and a music CD, amongst other things), but I think they are more focusing on just games now.

eBay might have some… but be very careful to thoroughly check the source.

quote:
Originally posted by TraitorHunter:
eh? art books?? where does one go about killing the wallet to get em???

TH

For adult artbooks and just normal art books I shop at these places often:

www.tokyocentral.com (new goods)

www.jpqueen.com (used books)
This place has some pretty rare ero game art books!!: (Muku2, Angel Halo, GLO.RI.A)
But being a second hand shop, they only have one (rarely 2 or more) in stock.
http://www.jpqueen.com/onlineshop/searchresult.asp?CATE=433

http://www.japan-manga.jp/index.jsp (used books)

www.fujisan.com (new goods)
You ususally have to know ISBN info to find the books you want here. If it's in print in Japan, they'll order it for you.

L8ter!~~~~ :)

They’re in stock at J-List

http://www.jlist.com/cgi-bin/shop.cgi?ss=MR621&function=search&rating=R

We have the Brave Soul art book too, but not in stock (coming in soon)

I personally think that peapri should open up an artbook section somewhere on this website and stock some artbooks of the games peapri released…

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
I personally think that peapri should open up an artbook section somewhere on this website and stock some artbooks of the games peapri released....

It would be great if they did again. I picked up several art books that I otherwise would not have been able too.

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
I personally think that peapri should open up an artbook section somewhere on this website and stock some artbooks of the games peapri released....

They had one, and a large section of other useless crap (you'll never get enough of that), but the webmaster told me when I asked what happened to it that 'they were worried about stock for cons, and it was too much trouble to keep 'em separate anyhow so it just goes over to JList.