X-Change 3 - coming?

Dear Peter, admin or anybody else.

I have the same question, that i wrote in an e-mail last week. I was wondering if anybody from PP could give me an ETA for X-Change 3?
I know, that since i am in Denmark, then it takes a while to get here, but it would be nice to know, that the game, that i paid for at the 26th of june will be here eventually…

I would greatly appreciate any answers from PP.
Thanks

Heh, it’ll take about 3-4 weeks before you get it + some days to be shipped.
Since I’m norwegian I’ve to wait as long as you. Fristrating isn’t it? ^^

It is frustrating, that the money was transfered two weeks ago and sales department hasnt answered the mail yet.
Despite that then it is frustrating to be waiting for a much-wanted game…

You’re not alone if that’s any comfort. Though I haven’t waited that long but none of my mails have been answered either.

I don’t know how busy PP are but for me it’d be completely foreign to ignore emails from customers for a week. Unless they were extremely stupid mails I guess…

I understand, that they have a skeleton crew and that is completely acceptable. I mean, that the issue here is that i have transfered the money and now would like to know, what the status regarding my order is.

It is a bit unclear to me, why they havent answered my mail, so if any of them are reading this post, then do not consider this as a critque, but merely a status report…

your any overseas people, that have and haven’t ordered yet … just from experience in buying things overseas it takes quite a while. They ship it today and don’t get it for at least 3 weeks. now for those who haven’t ordered yet. I don’t know but I don’t think that they would have anything against you paying slightly more for expedited shipment. It has never hurt to ask.

3 weeks? What are they using, camels? Standard Airmail rarely takes longer than 7-10 Days, and I order stuff from overseas all the time.

Heck, ever when we stock from our wholesalers in Japan and the U.S it gets here in pretty much a week if it doesn’t get stuck in customs.

In any case, the real problem seems to be that it takes PP a week before they even ship.

[ 07-12-2006, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Velsper ]

I guess it is just who I was ordering from. I don’t know what else to tell you Velsper

SPAM filters are the real pain here. That’s what is making the e-mail correspondence so hard.

ms308680:
It is correct, that u can pay for expedited shipment, but why should i pay more for the same product, that u have been paying. That doesnt make any sense to me.

What does make sense, is that PP said, that the product would be shipping, when the money was paid. The money has been paid, but there is no word if the product has been shipped.
I find that disturbing. Shipping was supposed to last no longer than 10 days, but that is some days ago.

So right now, i would really like to know, where my order is at the moment.
Again i would like to say, that this is no critism, but merely a status report.

I agree with Jan, it would be nice to have a order status page somewhere. Then we could check if the items have been shipped and what date it has been shipped. (If it doesn’t exist allready, havn’t checked ^^)

I’m finding myself hoping that a pirate copy will be out soon. That way I can at least play the damn game I’ve been charged for >_>

[ 07-13-2006, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Velsper ]

Velsper:
There is no need to get angry at PP.
I believe, that they are working extremely hard to make us all happy. We are talking about what we as customers would recommend for making the service better. No need to get angry…
In some time we will all play the game, but it is annoying to be waiting and therefor i am asking for a status report and would still like to recieve one from PP.
Heads up…

I’m not angry, I’m annoyed. Delays happen, accidents occur and are understandable.

However, when you’re just plain ignored it’s not acceptable.

i agree with u.
It is annoying not getting replys, but i hope, that the result from this discussion will be that PP looks at the problem and adresses the issue…
About getting a pirated copy, yes that is an option, but an option, that will leave out some effects from the real game.

Or at least have PP have us downloading it from their site…O.o

going back to Virtual Mateing games again… then everyone will complain that they haven’t gotten their download link fast enough… nothing will ever please anyone… cut them some slack they are putting their all in this for all of you. Please. thanks,

Hey Lamuness… would you like to do another poll on V-Mate versions of the upcomming games? Yin-Yang, and possibly X-Change 3 and others. I feel that people want that but I rather the disk but would be willing to try a V-Mate game.

[ 07-13-2006, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Or simply make the games available on Steam? :slight_smile:

ms308680:
U are missing the point, my point is that i contrary to you havent recieved any mails stating if my order is shipping or not.
I assume, that u have recieved that mail.
Feel free to correct me, if i am wrong on that one.

I dont see ur point about complaining about regular customer inquiries about their orders.

The only mail I recieved was notifing me that my card had been charged and would ship in the next few days. inedeed it was charged and got it about a little over a week later. I didn’t get any other e-mail besides the one that LordNeon got… ask him, he told me that he recieved the same e-mail as I did. I jokingly went into boards going sob sob I still haven’t recieved mine yet and this tent is really getting cramped. just playing around with the PP people but I know that it might have taken them longer to get it out so I just waited paciently.

for the ones that are going to ask … “if you still haven’t gotten it would you still be so pacient.” and my answer would be yes… I would e-mail them to check on a shipment date if I hadn’t recieved it in about 2 and a half weeks. I do that in their benifet so they can get orders out and not have to track down orders that are a going out that day or b have gone out within the past few days. it is a waste of their time researching unless it really has been a lenghtly time that you have waited. if I were overseas I would be wait for 3 weeks then send an e-mail and wait for a response.

Now it is another thing entirely what happened earlier for those that read all the posts here … when I went to update my CC information I was a bit more ragged because I didn’t know when it would be released and they didn’t get my CC updated but in the end they got it fixed in a few days and I apoligized for any rudeness if I had any and thanked them.

[ 07-13-2006, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]