X-change 3 - does this title have a lesbian ending?

I think it pulled it off rather well.

I bought 3 and was rather disappointed. It could have been better. His/Her sister really pisses me off though. The freaking bitch is basically raping her brother/sister. The story is rather lame as I believe they’ve done nearly everything already.

As far as lesbian eroge go the closest you get to that is probably Lightning Warrior Raidy. Although the first game isn’t very yuri the second and then the eventual third will be. Mind you tentacles also exist in them so that probably isn’t what you’re looking for.

A lot of the yuri games have amazing plots so I’m hoping the eventual release of one will be one of the few good ones. They’ve made a limited few but what is out there is amazing.

I wanted to shoot the sister. Many many times over in the game. It’s one of the few cases where I wished physical violence on a fictional character. I love how the one path you can go through with the blue-haired girl ends up with either her raped and abused, or a happy ending WITH NOT ONE H SCENE. Sure, I just sacrificed myself and let two guys rape me so they didn’t rape you, but feel free not to give me anything in return. Feh.

My vocabulary cannot fully express my mixture of disappointment and rage at that scene. Takuya Aihara should of learned to be armed when turned into a girl because of the assumed events BOUND to happen thereafter. Also, stop taking the bus.

I wrote a fanfic where he snaps and arms himself, but I never uploaded it anywhere. Maybe I should post it here…

Capital! I would and assume most member would too enjoy this fan fiction- a take of if you will the view from a different spectrum as Takuya Aihara is consumed with rage and watches as it engulfs the fools who wronged him. It isn’t revenge that seers from his very core. It is punishment.

Please tell me it’s how I envisioned it.

Exactly.

Em, I have a guide somewhere that should get you that second scene. Let me look around for it.

There is a patch by peach princess, you’ll find it in the support section of their webpage. It does not add the deleted Lipp content or the deleted tutoring dialog, however. So it shouldn’t affect accessing the tutoring scene.