X-change 3 - does this title have a lesbian ending?

Just checked the game

It looks like like theirs no proper ‘lesbian’ endings.
But some endings do end with you staying as a girl ( Maid ending, for example ).

You could try Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative. Around half the ero-scenes are GxG, and there are a few lesbian endings.

Currently released:
Yin-Yang! X-change alternative - Has Lesbian endings ( 2 if I recall… )
Lightening Warrior Raidy - 97% Lesbian sex

Coming soon:
Lightening Warrior Raidy 2 - same as first
Unknown title - a full Yuri game has been announced, but the name has not been confirmed. It’ll probably be confirmed at AX.

Theirs also 1 being translated by fans, but I forget the name…I don’t believe any full ‘Yuri’ games have been completely fan translated.
Yuri games don’t seem to be as popular as Yaoi games ( theirs 2 Yaoi games that have been fan translated, and projects for another 3 are currently in translation ), which is fine by me since i dislike Yuri :wink:

There’s a slight shortage of yuri games to begin with, it seems. It’s common as a bonus in a BxG game, less common as a whole game’s worth. I know a few nice doujin titles, but not with translations.

(I’ve also done an exceedingly bad translation of the free demo version of a yuri doujin game, but it’s not super-shiny art to begin with, I can’t read Japanese, and I haven’t bought the full game.)

The world needs more yuri games!

Yeah, why not :wink: I guess even if I say I’m straight, I’d probably devour Yuri…

Fixed

:mrgreen: :wink:

There are plenty of yaoi games! (Not that many in English, admittedly.)

I guess fuguriya is spearheading that effort…

and most of those are have little to no sexual content

Amen, brother!

Fixed. :stuck_out_tongue: There’s a reasonablish number out there, but there’s a real dearth of good yuri games. Most are very short and don’t have any real substance to them beyond the ero-scenes (sorry Fuguriya, I’m including you in this category too, mostly because all your games are virtually identical :P).

There is one, but you’re also held captive by a bunch of guys. The ending is forced yuri, though.

In general I would recommend this game … it has some good characters, the “story” can be fun at times and you get some pretty decent yuri scenes.

Having played part of the series, I seem to remember X-change 3 being the worst of the lot; the plot got increasingly… thin. Now, it’s a fairly lighthearted game, except for … uhm… lots, so taken in spirit that shouldn’t matter too much, but still. 3 seemed to be ‘more of the same, just less inspired’.

1 & 2 are good, as well as Alternate, though, and I think all of them has … various options for relationships, let’s leave it at that.

I’m almost surprised there isn’t a ‘package deal’ for all of them. There should be.

I wrote a fanfic a long time ago regarding Takuya getting revenge on his sister over one of the rape scenes in the third game. Been debating posting it here.

Package deals are a way to make a block of cheap sales off of games that have gone out of print or have slowed down in sales, or to get rid of stock when you want to take a game out of print. The XChange series is, last I heard, still one of PP’s strongest titles in terms of sales. The first XChange was (the one time they ever disclosed such numbers) the #1 sales leader; Brave Soul (the RPG) was poised to overtake it, and they thought it had, but they hadn’t done the numbers right so it hadn’t.

The first XChange was for a long time (and probably still is) the cheapest title they have, and it’s been out for a long time, so it has sold a lot.

I don’t predict an XC collection being put out in English until such time as the series dies in Japan, or declines in popularity in English. Neither seems too likely to me in the near future.

x-change a2 is just body swap and goes in to many weird scifi directions
i am looking forward to crowd’s newest title 3 methods to conquer the world
the setting is cooler and it has the same writer as yin yang

I’ve tried out the Japanese version of XCA2. I love it. I sorely want it to be translated.
I haven’t tried the other gender-change title yet, though. I’ve only heard good things, though.

XCA2 tries to be too many things with too many fetishes