X-Change 3 is "Golden Master"

software development cycles are measured in years not months so i don’t seeing anything unusual about the release schedule of XC3.

not to sound like a complete moron … but I guess I will, I just started to get into the Japanese culture and learning the language so I am at a loss when Lamuness says in another topic that they will “aim for AX and SDCC release”

Like I said I may just be a complete moron but Lamuness, someone can you please translate this for the ones just learning. Thanks

[ 06-26-2006, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

we are currently trying to debut the sale of xc3 at AX, which is anime-expo this coming weekend, and SDCC, which is san diego comic-con which is a few weeks after that

Thank you Lamuness

peter will be there personally in both conventions so if you guys do attend feel free to drop by

and i just talked to him, xc3 SHOULD be ready by ax

Yes, fingers crossed that it comes back tomorrow.

so those who have preordered will get them when?

Tomorrow (today, oh it’s today here in Norway hehe)?!
OMG! So do we have a shipping date now? =]
I don’t know. I’m feeling restless, but is that just me or have XC3 anything to do with it? Peach Princess really knows how to make me want that title doesn’t they? :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 06-27-2006, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: LordNeon ]

So did it come back today? :slight_smile: Been waiting awhile for this game to come out.

I was just now sent an e-mail saying that it was shipping so … that is all I can say :slight_smile:

Lamuness… can you verify this … or has your orering system went haywire?

[ 06-28-2006, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Was recieving the same male, except I dear say we have not the same invoice number ^^
w000000000t!

I bought XC3 to support PP and the industry, but until ive read a review saying “theres some story here, its not all sex related” i wont be playing it.

as soon as I get it and play it … I will post my thoughts as will dozens and dozens of others. :slight_smile:

ms: Yup! Just got a email from JList about the game has been shipped! Then, when it finally arrives I’ll be uberhax0rpwnz0r133tz0r it =]

UM … OK I GUESS everyone has their own definition of

uberhax0rpwnz0r133tz0r

I guess, but my defination always pwns :wink:

So anyone got theirs yet? (i got mine, waiting for some to say “its not just a sex game”)
I hope its not the usual, Turn into girl, sex sex sex… ending, kinda thing that the x-change series is famous for.

well the first ending I got … a bad ending wasn’t all about that … but it was still a bad ending … but the plus was in that ending there was no grouper bus in that one ending. I only got through one ending. so I can’t tell you too much but it is much more challenging then the other 2 … I believe the other 2 were a bit too easy but this one has some thinking involved. Best of luck to you Gambit I hope this helps a little. under another topic called is “X-Change 3 Shipping?” we have been talking about this a bit as well.