X-Change 3 March 30th Update

New CG’s are included in the new update.

Go here:

http://www.sis.iowave.co.jp/crowd/cg/xchange3/xc3_doc.html

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 04-01-2004).]

Looks very nice. The characters look like they matured, too.

Are there two new characters or just one? At least two do not look familiar from previous games.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Are there two new characters or just one? At least two do not look familiar from previous games.

Check the character profiles. There are 2 new characters.

From the pictures I take it they are the last two pictured? The best translation I got called one of the characters “Dry River Bed Senri” and if I did not get a few parts that made it across clearly I never would have known who they were talking about in the description.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
From the pictures I take it they are the last two pictured? The best translation I got called one of the characters "Dry River Bed Senri" and if I did not get a few parts that made it across clearly I never would have known who they were talking about in the description.

That would be Kawahara Chisato (the mad scientist girl we know from XC2). Computer translation programs are generally too stupid to realize that proper names should be left untranslated.

The two new characters are Kojo Rumi, a teaching assistant who seems to be enjoying the girl Takuya far too much, and Takada Ayano, a shy girl from a lower year in the school (personality a little like Megumi from XC2, it seems).

It also appears that Kouji's goal this time is no less than dragging Takuya to the altar! Plus, Kouji has a voice this time! It always annoyed me how in XC2 every single female character had a voice, including Asuka's mother, who had only a couple of lines, yet Kouji and Daisuke, who were major characters, were voiceless.