X-Change 3 release date, 6/25

That is a big demo, what’s is in that demo?

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
That is a big demo, what's is in that demo?

i downloaded the file and watched the media file. it's the same slideshow but encoded at a much higher bitrate.

[This message has been edited by aeiou (edited 05-20-2004).]

http://www.game-style.jp/special/200405/27/00xc3_cr.php

Well a new X-Change 3 site or at least new to me, thank you very much for the link.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
That only works with a time travel twist ...
you are the only kid, from your male and female halves.

You are the kid of your own two halves? That would be a neat trick, and if they could pull it off in the game without making the plot seem even more improbable it might actually be an interesting game to discover that fact as the main character.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-28-2004).]

I think I would enjoy this more than I would any other “plotline” they could come up with for XChange 3. It required effort and creativity to think of.

On that new page, if you click on the third link down, it appears to be offering a 144MB ‘trial version’ for download. Anybody downloaded it yet?

Didn’t even know they were offering it, but I am hestitant to download it since I am still learning the basics when it comes to any written form of Japanese.

quote:
Originally posted by bunnycipher:
On that new page, if you click on the third link down, it appears to be offering a 144MB 'trial version' for download. Anybody downloaded it yet?

a download from that site averages 7kbps (even using a 3Mbps line). with a ~145MB file, that would roughly translate to almost six (6) hours of file transfer. i think i'll pass ;-)

I used a download manager (getitright) and it was done when I woke up in the morining so I’d use that… allow it to search for other download locations and it will go up to like 30 -40 k a second. Did for me at least after I turned it on.

It is a playable demo that goes through the start of the game and a short while after your transformation. And at least on the demo you had a choice on whether you enter into the “rape bus” scene or get a different mode of transporation. For those that hated that part they should be happy that it can be avoided.

Thanks for they that link.

I thought it might be something like that, though now I have to make a choice. Do I download the demo, wetting my appetite for a game I won’t actually be able to play properly for a year or so? Or do I wait so that when I do buy it, I can experience it properly? Decisions, decisions…

[This message has been edited by bunnycipher (edited 05-30-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by hentaifan:
I used a download manager (getitright) and it was done when I woke up in the morining so I'd use that...

ok.

it would be nice if Crowd setup a bit torrent of the file or at least put it on a dedicated server where broadband users can grab it at typical speeds.

anyway, i hope the localised version of XC3 is released by mid 2005. i would much prefer a much sooner release but we have to be realistic because i think Peach Princess is very busy at the moment.

quote:
Originally posted by aeiou:
anyway, i hope the localised version of XC3 is released by mid 2005. i would much prefer a much sooner release but we have to be realistic because i think Peach Princess is very busy at the moment.

I have a feeling that is a massive understatement with their notice of how they are now working hard on the other two games, LMM and one whose name I am blanking on, that are coming after Gibo and also the chance of another one perhaps which is in their catalogue being worked on in the shadows.

Anyway at this point I am amending my guess slightly to the late part of middle 2005 for the localized version based on assumptions of the time it will take for the two we know about and perhaps one or two we do know about from the catalogue but not offically as of this time.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 06-02-2004).]

Gameplay Demo from that last site listed.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
I have a feeling that is a massive understatement with their notice of how they are now working hard on the other two games, LMM and one whose name I am blanking on, that are coming after Gibo and also the chance of another one perhaps which is in their catalogue being worked on in the shadows.

i did not know about the list of games currently in the pipeline. i guess we'll have to settle with a Christmas 2005 release.

Well officially we only know about Little My Maid and Sakigake but I know from a catalogue the 2003-2004 one from Jast that Doushin was mentioned in there for release one of those years.

Obviously that might not happen but my guess is that is one of the next ones they will work on since it is appearing still in the catalogues and one with different pictures even, so I am just guessing but that might come before XC3 is localized.

quote:
Originally posted by hotsuma:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=37222

Seems like release date for the X-Change 3 is set for 6/25. From the look of it, this looks pretty much solid since Getchu has plenty of info about it. And it is going to be on DVD-ROM as well, wow. I just love Akazaki Yasuma's art work, it's so good [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Just out of curiousity, does Peach Princess have any plan of releasing this game in the future? Or I might missed some posts regarding this, then please fill me in~

6/25 as in this year 2005 or next year? I don't understan Japanese so i gave up reading that page. I can't wait untill this game comes out. The X-Change series are my favorites. So many endings and nice storyline.

X-Change 3 is already out in Japan. Not here, though. And no, there’s no release date for the English version yet.