X change 3 scenarios?

Ok so like I don’t have the game yet, but a friend of mine was telling me that he thought there was some inconsitancies in some of the characters between previous version of the game.

Does anyone know if this is because the scenario writer(s) for the games were different?

I dont think I will base my decision to buy this game or not off that information, but still it is something interesting to think about. Does anyone who has played all three games have any insights?

More specifically these are the things my friend told me:

• Chisato is very under developed (character) in X3 and her ending doesn’t go well with the X2 ending in terms of her personality.

• Asuka seems to have regressed her personality from X2 back to how she was in X1. My friend wasn’t very clear on this one so I don’t know what to say.

• Asami seems to have forgotten that she had a crush on Takuya? My friend said she seemed very cold until you trigger her ending path, which is strange because in X2 if you do the Asuka best ending then Asami says something like “well she is the girl you dumped me for”, which means she already admitted she cares about Takuya?

Hmm there was a couple of other things he told me but I forgot them now. Anyway what do other people think? Also the other thing I heard is that while the Chisato ending was kind of bad he said that the Asami best ending was really probably the best one he saw, including better than the Asuka true ending - Anyone else agree??

So what do fans of the entire series say? I will probably end up getting this game too because I liked the other two games, but I am curious to hear other people’s opinions.

Thanks!

It’s X-Change mate, it’s not meant to make sense.

[ 08-04-2006, 04:15 AM: Message edited by: Stretch ]

As for Asami’s Ending, when you play the game and get her ending … it is explained verry well on why she acts the way she acts. I don’t want to spoil it for anyone but it makes perfect sence why she acts te way she acts.

As for Askua, She hasn’t regressed… she has just gotten a little to use to this sorta thing happening.

As for Chisato, it does seem a little underdeveloped but they explain her very well when you do choose her ending.

Well that was all it seemed like you wanted opioions on … I already beat the game. and it was a interisting story.

[ 08-04-2006, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

the inconsistencies come from the fact that the true ending of the games is always asuka whether you think it should be or not i always prefer the other paths but according to the true storyline of the game they never happen!

Yeah I think that is true, however I think it is bothersome when a characters personality changes between games and that doesn’t have much to do with what is considered the cannon plot most of the time.

For instance even if you are to assume that the true ending for each x-change game is the Asuka one, that doesn’t mean that characters who are appearing again should be very different. I had lunch over at my friends house today and he showed me his saved game of the Chisato ending and I have to agree with him that her ending personality seems very different than it was in the previous game.

So my question is this:

Does anyone know if the scenario writer(s) for the games (2 and 3) are different? I’m curious if this is what was going on or if maybe Crowd just doesn’t like that character that much :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhh… I am bummed out that I have to wait till the end of the month to put my order in for this game :slight_smile:

What!? I didn’t much care for XC but they ruined my favorite character…about the only good character in the entire series… :frowning:

Wow are you saying that Chisato was your favorite character in the entire series? amazed

Personally my favorite is Asami, but much like this guy:

-

I believe in the power of ‘D’

:slight_smile:

[quote]
Originally posted by De Kus:
[b] I personally wondered about the behavior of Sano-Sensei when you meat him again. For all who know part 2 and the occurance in part 3 would probably agree with me that you would except another behavior. Well there are some possible reasons you could think of… but… well its a game with a topic which is unreasonable from beginn with :smiley: . so let’s just have fun with the parts that are funny and ignore the typos and unlogical parts of the story :smiley:

Well she wasn’t the only character i liked, but she was one of the few and my favorite out of them.