X-Change 3

your sources are probably incorrect

xchangeR is released as a separate product in japan, and also as a bundle along with xchange2R, and xchange3 was bundled with yinyang in japan, not any of the remakes

however, that being said, both xchange3 and yinyang will be released as separate products, and we have no plans to do any remakes on xc1 or xc2

yes, I agree. Their games are a lot of fun. I have the most fun working on them myself :slight_smile:

I love the X-Change series, and I’m planing on getting the Yin-Yang too. In fact I love those games so much that I would freak out if there ever was made a movie based on it. ^^

So soon? wow was kinda expecting a beginning of fall release (wouldnt have been that bad since, we just got doushin and its damn HARD!!!)

It might make a good movie… I would have to think about that one

Think about it? You mean you’re able to make a movie out of it? O.O

no… I was just agreeing with him on the point that it was a good series of events for a movie… oh boy … I can get myself in trouble here if I am not detailed eh.

Oh I see. I’d love to see it animated ^^

Btw, any idea how long until PP ships this title? =)

It’s GM now. Not sure how long it’ll take to get these back, but it won’t be long now.

Pete! I hate to wait, but I guess I don’t have a choice do I? =)

psst If you own other home consoles like Playstation 2, or Nintendo DS. You may play them until X-Change 3 shipping will begin.

Actually I got:
1 PC doh
1 PS2
1 xBox
1 PSP

but those won’t stop me from wanting XC3 this bad! ^^

Waiting makes it better. Honestly, I’ve learned to appreciate that when buying a car in Japan. You need to wait 3 weeks while they build your car, which is an awful long time when you’re waiting for your new Miata, or whatever. But it’s part of the overall enjoyment.

I guess you’re right Pete.
But sometimes I wish I had a device that speed up the time heh ^^

Haven’t you heard the old saying: “Those who wait for something good never get fat”?

That probably explains my weight alot :wink:
Anyway, arn’t we striding abit far from the topic now? =)

As I recently said in another thread, hijacking is encouraged here. :stuck_out_tongue:

As I recently said in another thread, hijacking is encouraged here. :wink: