X-Change Alternative 2

Surely you jest.

The XChange series is only one of Peach Princess’ most popular series. I think it’s a safe bet that the new one wll come over unless it sucks REALLY bad (in which case, you wouldn’t really want it anyway).

Maybe if we’re lucky they’ll translate and give us access to the bonus scenario from ??? (Minna ni Konya Ai ni Kite) about the same time. One can only hope…

maybe peach princess will release the reprints of the first 2 games
that would be cool as well

I’m pretty sure they confirmed that they wont do remakes of games.

Although i would love to see them both translated.

You ask me, it would be good business sense to do a limited run of the remakes, and take preorders. Then, slowly withdraw the originals from the market and replace them with the updated versions.

They already considered doing them and decided against it because they have a finite capacity to do translations, and they wanted to go over new ground instead of going places they’d already been.

Put another way, which two of PP’s upcoming games should they have axed in order to pick up the two remakes?

But really, all they’d need to do is translate the new material. The main game itself is mostly untouched. All that would entail is the programming. We’re talking about some of their best-selling games, and the potential profit would be worth it.

Sorry, my eyesight is pretty weak, I simply cannot play a eroge cursed with microscopic ideograms, even if apparently good (usually I buy READABLE stuff… ).

Simply, the style is different (I believe, never played X-Change stuff), but it uses WAY too much tiny text for my eyes…