X-Change and Windows XP

Here’s the X-change stats for running under Windows XP:

Installation : X-Change installed correctly without any Problems.

Game and Gameplay : The only problem that occurred was the same problem that Windows 2000 users reported about the text spreading outside the dialogue box with right clicking twice made the cut-off text visible but still outside the box. Other than that no problems whatsoever.

Do you know if there’s a text-fix patch like they released for Tokimeki Check-in! hmmm? I hope so. I need one to run X-Change on my comp right now and hope it’s soon.

I think it’s a bit silly reviving a thread that’s at least 7 years old and the two ways of fixing the text problem is either double right-clicking or installing the east asian fonts and the non-unicode applications set to japanese as the default (although I think using applocale would be better in this case)

None of your suggestions worked. Not very well anyway. Sigh This guy seems to have the solution http://www.geocities.com/aiharasama/bishoujo-fix.html . But I have no idea how to do any of that stuff. So it’s useless to me as is. Do you know what he is saying?

The Immoral Study patch is interesting but a royal pain to do. Wish I had the time to actually test it.